Battleground - unfair

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GrailQuest View Post
    I take back the part about battlegrounds chest pieces. 20-60 runs for 60 chest pieces, then you pay 20k to synthesize, only to open it and maybe get something worth 2k. That's worse that spinning at the guild altar, which costs the same but is more convenient for possibly the same level of reward.
    You're underestimating the reward from the chest.

I've gotten level 2 - 3 gems & 50 insignias (as far as I can remember). These hardly worth less than 20k, unless you sell it, which makes no sense.

Sorry, a bit off topic, but yea, there's a need of opening up the BG for once there's players breaching lvl 50, and subsequently 60.

The only reason I can think of for R2 not doing so is because there's hardly any players who stay long enough to go over 50 (and how long do you think it's gonna take to fill 30 players for the lvl 50-59 BG?).

Comment

would be my idea too , with the rate they inroduce new swervers ...
      just not enough ppl lvl 50+ in any server

Comment

-9000 to this
        wanna know the reason read my signature (dont mind me just kidding)
        hmm 40-59 bg will do and 60-79 bg ... what reason we wanna lvlup faster then to be in same lvl as other player ? lol
        Last edited by terayaki2; 11-13-2012, 04:35 PM.
        [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
        NasrulEyo
        Mage
        Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
        U can submit a here
        My guide

Comment

lol I do agree that there needs to be new BG brackets added, but the "Lose honor for Grinding Lowbies" idea earlier is pointless and counter intuitive honestly, so say your a lvl 45, just got your new gear and your trying to rank up to get ready for the much anticipated lvl 55 pvp gear (Hypothetical situation though it is coming from what i hear.) Well this player is doing nothing but fighting and killing anyone and everyone they think they can. One person happens to be lvl 40, so instead of winning 10 honor for killing the player he losses X amount of honor. Makes no sense, the purpose of being a higher level is to be able to kill those weaker than you and use your level and gear to your advantage. If your unable to win the fight, avoid drawing attention to yourself. Its not hard to wait till someone else goes and stay really close to them or hide "under" someone while picking crystals to avoid a fight. I did it all the time when i was lvl 40 and i still do it now to avoid fighting the lvl 50+ players who pwn me in battle. My worries are once they get to lvl 55 or 60, even 65 and get new pvp gear or epic gear and sit and kill everyone and make an impossible BG.
          Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

Comment

Originally posted by SirCyrus View Post
            lol I do agree that there needs to be new BG brackets added, but the "Lose honor for Grinding Lowbies" idea earlier is pointless and counter intuitive honestly, so say your a lvl 45, just got your new gear and your trying to rank up to get ready for the much anticipated lvl 55 pvp gear (Hypothetical situation though it is coming from what i hear.) Well this player is doing nothing but fighting and killing anyone and everyone they think they can. One person happens to be lvl 40, so instead of winning 10 honor for killing the player he losses X amount of honor. Makes no sense, the purpose of being a higher level is to be able to kill those weaker than you and use your level and gear to your advantage. If your unable to win the fight, avoid drawing attention to yourself. Its not hard to wait till someone else goes and stay really close to them or hide "under" someone while picking crystals to avoid a fight. I did it all the time when i was lvl 40 and i still do it now to avoid fighting the lvl 50+ players who pwn me in battle. My worries are once they get to lvl 55 or 60, even 65 and get new pvp gear or epic gear and sit and kill everyone and make an impossible BG.
            ^
            exactly
            [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
            NasrulEyo
            Mage
            Havoc

U can submit a here
            My guide

Comment

Worry not, there's no gear higher than 60
              The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                Worry not, there's no gear higher than 60
                until r2 decides its time to release the 65 PVP set
                ohh but before that have u forgotten that there is level 60 ORANGE PVE set
                Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                  until r2 decides its time to release the 65 PVP set
                  ohh but before that have u forgotten that there is level 60 ORANGE PVE set
                  That orange set, my friend, was what I referred to
                  The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                    That orange set, my friend, was what I referred to
                    ohh ok i thought u meant the epic only cause orange is both hard to get and hard to enchant since its huge
                    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

give me easy orange gear please *whisper*
                      [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                      NasrulEyo
                      Mage
                      Havoc

U can submit a here
                      My guide

Comment

Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
                        give me easy orange gear please *whisper*
                        orange PVE set of lvl 40 takes +21 enchant level (30% chance to fail if u use level 5 lucky stone after +8 or something)

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

aye and i wont buy luck stone from guild shop @_@
                          just farm in dungeon or catacomb but still , wont be enough even after 2-3 weeks farm to make 4 set of item max enchant ><
                          [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                          NasrulEyo
                          Mage
                          Havoc

U can submit a here
                          My guide

Comment

Originally posted by SirCyrus View Post
                            well it seems this has been implemented kinda sorta except it is people gain more honor for killing those higher level
                            giving game one last chance :

guild leader : endangered
                            server 164 brighthollow
                            class : archer
                            current level : 54
                            favorite title : Balenor's Number One Guild Master

Comment

So, today in S2, one of the strongest players killed all our defenses then sat in our zone and farmed every player that came out... nothing to be done except, get blessing high enough to take them out.. but only after this person pretty much ruined the BG for all of us.

What is going to be done about this sort of thing? Can the NPCs in the game, gain strength like WB does?
                              Can we remove these L60+++++ from the L40, L50 bracket?

I get it.. there isn't enough players to do a BG, that's not our problem.. our problem is having fun and asking for you (the developers) to help with game balance... so why scale WB and not the NPCs in BG?!

Thank you

Comment

Losers should also get half or quarter honor amount of winner.
                                Player from ArmorGames

Comment

Working...
                                X