Battleground - unfair

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battleground - unfair

Any chance we can create a new bracket for the L50s to hang out by themselves so that we in L40 can actually have some fun.

When an L50 constantly farms you and their TROOPS beat the **** out of you.. well.. it isn't enjoyable.

If an L48 or L49 farms me.. then it's cuz I need to learn to play and fix my BR.. but L50.. come on.. put them in their own categories please.

Thank you,

D

I agree. Frankly its silly that this hasn't been done already. You get 50's in the same BG as a fresh 40...bad things tend to happen to that 40..
    Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
    BR: 67K
    Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

No cuz its more fun this way ._.
      'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by ProNab View Post
        No cuz its more fun this way ._.
        More fun this way? Many players have already quit.. I'm on the verge of quitting. If a game has no balance, then what FUN is it? A L40-L45 is constantly being farmed by L50s.. can't get honor points, can't get insignias, can't get BG tokens.. this means, they can't get better gear.. no balance.

The more people that will quit.. the less middle ground there will be and all you L50s will be by yourselves, feeding off of yourselves.. then you will start your whining, saying that you want more players, yadda yadda.

Resolve this right now, and the balance will continue.. BG is categories in every other 10th level.. why not this.. sure there wasn't that many L50s back then.. now there are players at L58... time to send them to their own bracket.

Furthermore.. matching teams, BGs, etc.. it's a joke right now. The algorithm should consider: Player Level + Battle Ranking + Troop Level.

Anyhow.. nothing gets done real soon, I am out.. there are plenty of fun games out there.. and when something isn't fun anymore.. guess what.. it turns into an Atari. And who plays those these days? Exactly... Time to go play League of Legends.. check that game out if you like fun... it's all about game balance.. those developers give a **** about their players and not just the green.

Peace.

Comment

Despite what people think a more balanced fight is more fun which in turns keeps people playing longer. However, as in every other "free" game, you rarely get that. In reality they did a great job limiting what plundering does. Unless people stockpile a ton of extra gold they lose very little. On the other hand important rewards are based around insignias and getting stomped in team arena fighting people 10-15 levels higher and bgs doesnt keep people coming back for more.

Comment

R2 Gamers aren't going to do squat about this issue, and as long as it goes on like this, the more likely they are going to start losing players. I & my girlfriend are on the verge of quitting, as are several others, you are not alone!

Comment

then let's all quit this game .. more fun to quit this game... acheche :P

Comment

no one complaining when they're lv28, joining their first bg, and pawned by lv39.

oh, you want to quit. please do so. no one will miss you. atleast not me.

Comment

a new bracket for the 50s gets a +1 and
                  those who looked at pronab's reply

friendly tip:
                  don't bother arguing
                  Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                  [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

now my alt mage ownin at below 40 bg. never ever level up till the end of time (lol game).
                    sorry guys.. ^^
                    Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Originally posted by XrosSlash View Post
                      now my alt mage ownin at below 40 bg. never ever level up till the end of time (lol game).
                      sorry guys.. ^^
                      congrats with that.. who's your mage btw?

Wartune Retired
                      IGN: Senjuu
                      Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize
                      Guild: Immortals

Yitien
                      IGN: Senju
                      Server: S5 Buddha's Dome, S7 The Golden Summit
                      Clan: S5 Moon, S7 EXODUS

I'm a non casher player

My Guide/s:

File a support ticket here:

Comment

Originally posted by bolananas2nd View Post
                        no one complaining when they're lv28, joining their first bg, and pawned by lv39.

oh, you want to quit. please do so. no one will miss you. atleast not me.
                        Actually you can't join BGs until lvl 30 if I remember correctly and yes people do complain about being farmed by 39's. But its a different kind of monster when you hit 40. A fresh 40 has 0% chance against lvl 50s and when that 55 pvp gear comes out? Yea the pwnage will be hardcore for those fresh 40s. There needs to be a separate bracket for 50s and then 60s.
                        Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                        BR: 67K
                        Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

I haven't experienced the dread of the BG "40-80" yet, but seriously R2 (Yes I'm directing this at you guys) has got THINK about the serious balance issues that WILL arise (Yes R2 this IS inevitable with the current setup) cause a 20 level gap is too big.

R2 try this instead 40 to 49, 50 to 59, 60 to 69, 70 to 80. You guys did a 30 to 39, so why not do same with the rest?
                          Anyone agree with me (at least on this one)?
                          Hear My Voice & FEEL MY WRATH!!

Sarcasm is a language I am fluent in, you have been warned!

Comment

Originally posted by Gyrannon View Post
                            I haven't experienced the dread of the BG "40-80" yet, but seriously R2 (Yes I'm directing this at you guys) has got THINK about the serious balance issues that WILL arise (Yes R2 this IS inevitable with the current setup) cause a 20 level gap is too big.

R2 try this instead 40 to 49, 50 to 59, 60 to 69, 70 to 80. You guys did a 30 to 39, so why not do same with the rest?
                            Anyone agree with me (at least on this one)?
                            Well i agree with ya fully but i will give r2 just 1 defense

the probable reason why r2 made a 30 to 39 but didn't for the 40 + is cause from 30 to 35 the players are new and will not have PVP gear and if added to the 40s region their gonna get slaughtered so
                            they made a way for a player to get the minimum level 35 PVP gear

Thats what i think
                            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                            [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

I haven't yet reached level 40 on either of my two characters, but judging by this topic and all the posts related to this issue that I have seen in the past, I agree that this needs changed. if so many people are saying how bad it is, then I'm fairly sure I'll think so once I get to level 40 as well. I do think the same setup for 30-39 Battlegrounds should be implemented for the later levels of the game too. I mean, how much harm could it do? If anything, it would help out and keep more players interested in the game, as many previous posters have mentioned before myself.

+1 to this suggestion, my friend.
                              In-Game Name: Drayga
                              Server: [S86] Mireworth Keep
                              Guild: Vicious (Guild Master)
                              Class: Knight

"Get Drayga'ed."

Comment

Working...
                              X