No announcement yet.

Battleground - unfair

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battlegrounds does need a fix. It is true not enough 50+ people and there are very few on my server so far and if we made a battleground for 50+ probably 3 or 4 on each team right now when my server tends to have 2 full and 1 half full 40+ match at a time.

Make battlegrounds cross server and make a new 50+ bracket and problem solved. Just be careful players from a younger realm don't get put up against 60+.

Comment

Try sticking it out. Just because you get beat up now, wait until your trying to maintain your crusader status. Then you will understand. Im level 59 now and it took forever before I didn't get bullied, now I just harvest my little heart out. The difference? Now I can win once in a while. The only people I know who fiend honor are trying for higher levels ie knight crusader. They can't kill everybody, so send in a couple of sacrifices, the rest go harvest. Repeat. I've done this hundreds of times. 2 bg's and I can get my shards for a chest..... I know its disheartening, but just do it over and over and over again. You may not win, but at least you will get a gem or something. 30 insig is better than none. Most give up at this point because its hard to get to level 60 and up. Don't be a quitter, don't give up. You will get there eventually. Then the new people will be complaining that about YOU. Then you will understand.
      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

i'm ok because i'm 50+ :B

Comment

Originally posted by Inthernar View Post
          So, today in S2, one of the strongest players killed all our defenses then sat in our zone and farmed every player that came out... nothing to be done except, get blessing high enough to take them out.. but only after this person pretty much ruined the BG for all of us.

What is going to be done about this sort of thing? Can the NPCs in the game, gain strength like WB does?
          Can we remove these L60+++++ from the L40, L50 bracket?

I get it.. there isn't enough players to do a BG, that's not our problem.. our problem is having fun and asking for you (the developers) to help with game balance... so why scale WB and not the NPCs in BG?!

Thank you
          Well we have more than enough 60++ and 50++ (15+ of 60s and way over 15 in the 50s)

so my +1 still stands

as for the strongest player who pawned u

i take it that i was on him team then heheh sorry inther guess his cruel pawning on all lowbies ended up helping me

but still i say split the BG for every 9 levels

30-39,40,49,50-59,60-69,70-79 and finally the 80s overlords
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

damn your right i very much agree lets just wait for soul blade. check it out on youtube

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
              Well we have more than enough 60++ and 50++ (15+ of 60s and way over 15 in the 50s)

so my +1 still stands

as for the strongest player who pawned u

i take it that i was on him team then heheh sorry inther guess his cruel pawning on all lowbies ended up helping me

but still i say split the BG for every 9 levels

30-39,40,49,50-59,60-69,70-79 and finally the 80s overlords
              I don't mind getting ***** in the game, it is fine.. I **** others.. all good.. but.. when all the NPCs don't scale and we have no where to run and hide behind.. then it isn't fun. They scale WB all the time.. why not scale at least the last two NPCs in BG so that they aren't as easy to defeat and remove our final barrier of defenses to hide behind. I'm at L54.. this isn't much about me as it is for the other L40s who go AFK when they feel frustrated.. I learned how to run.. but now I got no where to hide

Comment

+1
                it's really important.

Im afraid, developers dont give a ****. There are 3 things they need: money, money, money. They have almost 100 servers, and thousands of people pay for this game and most of them enjoy it. This is the point.
                I hate joining battles cuz I know that I'll only be able to stand in the summoning area but I also know that I need insignia and honor points. Currently, Im on lvl 44 but not planning to level up till they dont do something.

Others have already explained how could the developers solve this problem but they dont seem to read threads about it. -.-
                They dont reply my mails either, that I usually write via in-game support system. ...
                But if cashers complain about this, there will be a separate bracket for players between 50-59 and 60-69 tomorrow...

Pls solve this asap, cuz you - ARE - LOSING - your - PLAYERS / your customers in your language.
                Nvidia - The Way It's Meant to be Played
                r2 - The Way It's Meant to be "Payed" :mad:

Comment

Originally posted by Pomyx View Post
                  But if cashers complain about this, there will be a separate bracket for players between 50-59 and 60-69 tomorrow...

Pls solve this asap, cuz you - ARE - LOSING - your - PLAYERS / your customers in your language.
                  LOVE that you made this point, and I absolutely agree 100000000000%

Here's the thing. Free players (or cattle, feed, whatever we are called) will eventually quit.. and it will be run by cashers. Cashers right now are having all the fun, since their riches buys them power and they have a class (us, the cattle, feed, non-payers) to plunder and ****. So.. when we all dwindle out (it has happened many a time in real life and other games - some societies no longer have a middle class), this game will go upsidedown. And regardless of how many server merges, or patch solutions the developers will implement, it WILL be game over. So hopefully they are lining their pockets with all the money they are earning now, because when we all decide this is over (and everything ends, there will always be the next new cool game to play) there will be no more money.

When the CASHERS start complaining, it will be TOO LATE

Comment

Working...
                  X