GM thing About this,., war guild cross server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM thing About this,., war guild cross server

on next update u all want cross over the battle arena with another server., and make war guild on their server,.

and now i have an idea., why would u create one new server (maybe u can call zero "0" server on your time.. or "War Lands")

1 why u must create the new server., coz that will be a place for guild from anywhere server to fight., Crossover server.,.,
    2 which guild will fight.,. the winner from their server.,. rang 1 and 2 or u can pick 3 and more,., and must have invitation from u GM,.,. if they not come from your invitation,., they must pay 1000 wealt ..
    3 when that fight begin,., 1 a mount on 30th or 29th coz guild war will happen 1 a week,.
    4 the reward is honor and insigna
    5 the rule is same with guild war on the server.,

Originally posted by trafalgarDlaw View Post
    on next update u all want cross over the battle arena with another server., and make war guild on their server,.

and now i have an idea., why would u create one new server (maybe u can call zero "0" server on your time.. or "War Lands")

1 why u must create the new server., coz that will be a place for guild from anywhere server to fight., Crossover server.,.,
    2 which guild will fight.,. the winner from their server.,. rang 1 and 2 or u can pick 3 and more,., and must have invitation from u GM,.,. if they not come from your invitation,., they must pay 1000 wealt ..
    3 when that fight begin,., 1 a mount on 30th or 29th coz guild war will happen 1 a week,.
    4 the reward is honor and insigna
    5 the rule is same with guild war on the server.,
    i don't think we can cross to the server we like
    i think it will be like a server rating
    like i am from S2 so the next EST server will merge with us temporarily and we would fight
    after that the event ends till the next day or next week or something like that
    new server will only merge with another server with the same BR as it
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
      Cross-Server 3v3 Arena

Tired of beating up the same old players on your server in the Arena? With the updated Arena, you will now be able to compete in the 3v3 Arena across servers in the same time zone!
      I've underlined the information you should know. I suggest you to wait until the update is released. The developers are busy fixing the bugs they encounter at the moment.

Source: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....New-REVOLUTION

Feel free to join

Comment

but,., that a good think if u can do,., GM.,.

to create new server that can telepor player from another server.,. .,.

Comment

Originally posted by trafalgarDlaw View Post
          but,., that a good think if u can do,., GM.,.

to create new server that can telepor player from another server.,. .,.
          1 simple point is

ITS TOO MUCH WORK
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
          X