blitzing question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blitzing question

why dose my blitz end when i log off or go off of WT ? it use to go to level 99 of Catacombs. now i'm lucky if it goes to level 5. can some one please tell me??

also to avoid the sarcastic reply no i do not play much any more and no i do not keep up with past updates. i do look on forums 1-3 times a week maybe more if i am able to.
    IGN: Muramasa
    Server: #351 -Snowcrest
    Guild: Saintz
    Level: 80
    Battle Rating: IT'S SO FLUFFY
    Sylph: Zues. 2 star orange

Siggy. #1

I know this will sound silly, but one thought is gold, do you have enough? I do have to ask, and two.. if the golds not an issue.. when you come back in and try to restart the blitz what does it say? Can I have a screen shot and what not.. are you sure it may not be a display issue? is your flash and such up to date? I've never had this issue happen to me hence why I am asking things from different spectrums to try to figure it out.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

I don't know if we're talking about the same issue but I experienced something similar. Sometimes when I start a blitz (gold is way more than enough, countdown starts and all), I close the window and when I log back in I find out... that the blitz has been completely cancelled. I have to set it up again and keep my fingers crossed. It doesn't happen that often to make it unreliable but it DOES happen. It's been approximately 2/3 months now. If I remember correctly, everything started after the last Christmas patch. I have got no idea on why it happens and how to solve it.

PS: Flash works fine, everything works fine, cache and cookies are under control and there is no maintenance when I start blitzing the crypt.
      Last edited by GiordanoT88; 03-20-2015, 05:45 PM. Reason: added extra details

Comment

why should blitz work while offline?
        maybe it did work b4, but they fix it now.
        Level 49 Archer
        BR 150k

Comment

I am not sure if this is intended or not, but I will ask my superiors and see if they have heard anything about this being changed. Because while I may not have had an issue others may have.. so if I find out anything will surely let you know and thanks for taking the time to let me know.
          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Probably unrelated since blitzes work fine for me offline, but if I open guild chat (the bubble thingy) every now and then it auto-cancels blitzes.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
              I know this will sound silly, but one thought is gold, do you have enough? I do have to ask, and two.. if the golds not an issue.. when you come back in and try to restart the blitz what does it say? Can I have a screen shot and what not.. are you sure it may not be a display issue? is your flash and such up to date? I've never had this issue happen to me hence why I am asking things from different spectrums to try to figure it out.
              There is no message when i log in and i have the gold for the blitz b/c i have 100k gold for cata blitz and it dose not complete the blitz and i know gold is not a problem no one looted me no one attacked me so it may just be the internet i have been using to log on (public hotspot) so idk any more..
              But thanks for the reply mentor and others

Siggy. #1

Comment

Known bugs, been reported, afaik they only "fixed" the blitz window not showing up after a relog, guild chat and blitz ending randomly are still there with other bugs.

Comment

Thats nothing new. If not 1 thing its another.. Missed out on at least 5 full cata blitz now who knows maybe. One day the bugs will be fixed and we all win the wartune lottery?

Siggy. #1

Comment

I sometimes have a problem where it will stop a blitz if I log off in the middle, but just in case, was this overnight a couple of days ago? It always cancels any blitzes running during a maintenance.

I don't think I've ever had a problem if I don't log in until the blitz is finished though.

Comment

If u blitz the night before a maintenance and don't log on before the maintenance starts, your blitz will be canceled. There was a maintenance yesterday, so maybe that was the cause.
                      Non casher Psuedo-non casher Light Casher Medium Casher Heavy Casher God Casher
                      _______________^

Comment

Originally posted by NecroDeath4 View Post
                        If u blitz the night before a maintenance and don't log on before the maintenance starts, your blitz will be canceled. There was a maintenance yesterday, so maybe that was the cause.
                        Yesterday. 03-20-2015 i didn't start one i started it on the 14th which was last week and i do not recall a maintenance on that date. Could be wrong but just dont remember one. But this has happened before a few times but never 3+ in a row. As i have stated in some of my past post in other threads that i do not play much and i get to log on maybe once to twice a week if lucky to do so as i.do not have have home internet and check forums and such on a phone or public wifi hotspot.. Missed out on more than 500+ crypt tokens which i need to complete 70 rings/jewels as well to get legend shards (guild price is a little much to buy all shards) but bugs do tend to happen in this game so i cant really get mad that this has gotten bugged and or miscoded.. But it use to not matter if maintenance happened before you reloged or not your blitz was still there and as the mentor asked earlier i cannot screen shot what happens as it has nothing to show i open game and rhe blitz Window is not yo be found i open cata and it states that i am on level 5/100 or better 5/99 completed...

Siggy. #1

Comment

Is there any farther news on this? Would really like to know i can start blitz and come back the next week and finish cata... Also some more information i forgot to add i was using Google chrome to play game.. Last time i logged on with mini client.. But still no continuation Of the blitz from the last time i logged.. But if i refresh the blitz is still going so i am still puzzled at this.

Siggy. #1

Comment

Working...
                          X