Compensation joke for XGB bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compensation joke for XGB bug

some of us had to leave our guilds, ask for mercy to other guilds to accept us to earn rewards from cross server guild battle, and the comp they gave us, after 2 months is this ****???... come on R2, 20 whips? (and some other garbage)

was waiting for 100 hammer, or some point to exchange, or at least NO "compensation" at all, but not this Insult to us. (players /customers)

Everyone is facing bugs in xsgb, thats on purpose to slow us down on hammers, after all its only been 8 months since they're added and we still have little access to get them other then buying.

Comment

not talking about the Simple annoying bugs once you are in the CSGB, we're talking about the inability to actually participate in the CSGB during an entire round
      which most EU servers faced some guilds got in others were blocked and unable to enter and lsot rankings and kingly seals because of it

Darrkin
      Server: R2 - S219
      Guild: Legends
      Class: KightHood Mage
      Level: 80
      BR: 19,990,000

Thor

Freya☾☾☾☾
      Arise ☾☾
      Loki
      Goddes of Prosperity
      Hecate
      Zeus
      Poseidon
      Venus

Comment

i ave lost faith in r2 all they think about is hard cash the compo stinks we all know and r2 are realy stupid that they think we will accept it.

but alas they will not change this and now we move on to another bug rant and rave untill they fix .

r2 will not fix any bugs as they dont ave the knowledge to do this so its an endless circle they just need cash from us .

as long as u buy balens from them they are happy the only bugs they fix are the ones that stops them earning cash

Comment

if that's the compensation for the lost rounds, it's sure is lame of them. it make people even more angry as it's like they are making fun of us
          RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
          Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
            it's like they are making fun of us
            I imagine them watching the best forum posts on a beamer in the Monday's morning meeting

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
              I imagine them watching the best forum posts on a beamer in the Monday's morning meeting
              I imagine them watching the number of people who stopped VIP each week on a beamer in the Monday's morning meeting

Comment

Do they even know or care the number of people who stopped VIP each week? LOL

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                I imagine them watching the number of people who stopped VIP each week on a beamer in the Monday's morning meeting

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                  Do they even know or care the number of people who stopped VIP each week? LOL
                  when I see the number of people who stopped playing and are still VIP months after, I think yes. some could forget to stop it XD

Comment

For those of you who didnt experience the problem, here is a complete list of the total compensation (assuming level 50+):

Insigniax1100
                    Medallion (one which gives 500 honor)x2
                    Soul Crystalx100
                    Mount Training Whip x50

Just from this list you can see why people are upset. This comp is more like missing a normal guild battle, not a cross server guild battle. Also the bug caused havoc in the rankings. Teams that could have won a match might not have because they couldnt even get into it. Not to mention an entire round was skipped for some servers and not others.

Comment

Working...
                    X