Four leaf clover

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Four leaf clover

I am still looking for my 1st leaf from this event so want to ask am I the only 1 so unlucky or there are others too?
    IGN: lilly s361 stormkeep
    Class: Knight
    Free Player mostly(recharged 500 balens once)
    PRAISE THE NOOB \\[T]//

Haven't been able to obtain any for myself but have seen others on my server receive them.

Comment

Got 1 out of however many boxes, so they do exist... to some extent.

Comment

just got one, im so happy now.

Comment

I seem to have a strange issue with the clover exchange. I play on 2 servers, s294 and s455. On the first, there has been an exchange since the 16th of this month. On the latter, there is no exchange. Is this an abnormality or is this common on other servers and supposed to be the case?

Comment

The drop rate is rare I am expecting because you only need one to cash in for any item on the exchange. I have seen people get three and four while I am still waiting for my first.. so I think its just a lower drop rate then we would like.. coupled with the random factor we all love to hate. Good luck.. I think we both need it on this one.
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

still yet to get a single one, i crypt key blitz so i do get quite a lot so that just sums up how rare it is

Comment

I have been unlucky so far. There are a few more days of this so hopefully I will get lucky before it is over.

Comment

lousiest drops ever in there

1 mahra. seriously?

Comment

None for me at all. 4 mahra so far. Thats about it.

Comment

havnt had 1 single 4 leaf clover lame event r2

Comment

yep agreed. Again it's disgusting to have 100 of those boxes saved up and open and get notta dang clover, then to see world announcement and some other toon get 3 or 4 of them in a row.
                        Don't get the logic in this game at all. But yet, I'm still here for some reason,

Comment

today my friend got his 8th leaf and i m still waiting for my 1st...i dont think i m going to get 1
                          IGN: lilly s361 stormkeep
                          Class: Knight
                          Free Player mostly(recharged 500 balens once)
                          PRAISE THE NOOB \\[T]//

Comment

Two so far.
                            IGN: Swinella
                            Class: Mage
                            lvl: 80
                            BR: 600k-ish+sylph+Useless kid
                            Server: Kabam s79
                            Completely free player. No VIP.

Comment

i got 3.... but my server hasn't got the exchange nor will we get it.... dont get why they'd make them obtainable for new servers if there is no exchange for them... just takes up inventory

Comment

Working...
                              X