Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cerberus skills Q.

Heya all!

As topic states, im wondering about what skill to buy as 5th cerberus skill, bought infernal inflammation and lava spit so far and was gonna get
    blistering flame but i got mixed feelings about ode of styx.

The heal isnt something to lose the head on but the dmg bonus is quite a big chunk plus in PVP its a guardian rune popper imo, +20% dmg for 3 turns basically enables a buffed vulcan judgment to land if the guardian rune is popped first turn and that's a big con along the dmg boost on the other
    skills, in the other hand blistering flame has a 25 sec recast with good dmg and would let me use it twice per fight at least.

Any advice on this? any input would be welcome!

I use imfernal infalammation, devouring lava to bost my gold income in WB and fire storm as AOE skill for group pvp, i dont like skills that makes me waste a turn on recovering HP and bosting my damage, but if you want a PvP build, consuming flames will be better since his 65% damage reduction, will stop many delph.
    R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
    Archer Linkoneusc
    Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Consuming flames is like poison arrow in which the 64% dmg is a dps not a dmg reduction on opponents attack, the description in wiki is wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Littlelyseria View Post
        Consuming flames is like poison arrow in which the 64% dmg is a dps not a dmg reduction on opponents attack, the description in wiki is wrong
        you right... you just remebered me something i read long ago, that is why i picked fire storm in the past... sorry for the unwanted error there.
        R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
        Archer Linkoneusc
        Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Working...
        X