Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Flash EOL

Attention: Adobe has blocked flash content from playing beginning January 12th. Please update to new client version 1.1.2.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Have questions or concerns you want to talk about? Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Is this how the bgs are supposed to remain?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Is this how the bgs are supposed to remain?

    Click image for larger version

Name:	bg.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	411.4 KB
ID:	1767917
    Dont you guys ever think about fixing the 60 + bg? Its just too bad to fight the level 80 toons with class advancements and all other bonuses. I dont have any problems even if the bracket is 60 - 79, but matching 80s with lower levels is irritating especially when we lose 400 honor to them.
    IGN : ARKANTOS
    CLASS : ARCHER
    SERVER : KABAM S1 (US WEST)

  • #2
    Originally posted by Dragonlord15 View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]130580[/ATTACH]
    Dont you guys ever think about fixing the 60 + bg? Its just too bad to fight the level 80 toons with class advancements and all other bonuses. I dont have any problems even if the bracket is 60 - 79, but matching 80s with lower levels is irritating especially when we lose 400 honor to them.
    Or go lvl up like you're supposed to...

    Comment


    • #3
      I thought being adv class was blocking people from entering battleground ?
      RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
      Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
        Or go lvl up like you're supposed to...
        Even if i level up, there will be someone who enters lvl 60 and will be pushed against level 80s till they reach level 80. I dont think u made a valid post.

        Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
        I thought being adv class was blocking people from entering battleground ?
        Evidently not. I heard that u need to claim a quest in order to enter SFT.
        Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-27-2015, 01:22 PM. Reason: post merge
        IGN : ARKANTOS
        CLASS : ARCHER
        SERVER : KABAM S1 (US WEST)

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Dragonlord15 View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]130580[/ATTACH]
          Dont you guys ever think about fixing the 60 + bg? Its just too bad to fight the level 80 toons with class advancements and all other bonuses. I dont have any problems even if the bracket is 60 - 79, but matching 80s with lower levels is irritating especially when we lose 400 honor to them.
          It's also irritating for normal players to get matched with campers.

          Comment


          • #6
            Campers dont have the equipment and insane br advantages like the advanced 80s . Dunno why u guys even compare campers with advanced 80s in a 69 bg.
            IGN : ARKANTOS
            CLASS : ARCHER
            SERVER : KABAM S1 (US WEST)

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Dragonlord15 View Post
              Campers dont have the equipment and insane br advantages like the advanced 80s . Dunno why u guys even compare campers with advanced 80s in a 69 bg.
              Campers have the time invested in their character that newer players don't

              Comment


              • #8
                Well, guess they added 1 more incentive for you to level up then, no more pwnage in bgs

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
                  Or go lvl up like you're supposed to...
                  Think you just won the award for the dumbest reply ever lol.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Nice BR at that lvl by the way, i was half that BR (maybe less) by that level when i was leveling myself long ago lol.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I Know...it stinks for lvl60s to fight lvl70-80s. If they are careful enough & never click that New BG quest, the Advanced 80s will hunt the lvl60-69s forever. On the other hand, if they are weak 80s & have much higher honor than you, you can go farm them instead. BG now simply makes no sense. Anyone lvl70+ have to fight the whales who are like 300-600k more BR than them in Sacred Fire Temple, while anyone lvl70-80 but refuses to enter Sacred Fire Temple can go kill lvl60s if they don't go into Sacred Fire Temple. All I can say is, to stop caring or to stop BG participation!!! There's not much we can do at the moment...so sad.

                      Originally posted by Dragonlord15 View Post
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]130580[/ATTACH]
                      Dont you guys ever think about fixing the 60 + bg? Its just too bad to fight the level 80 toons with class advancements and all other bonuses. I dont have any problems even if the bracket is 60 - 79, but matching 80s with lower levels is irritating especially when we lose 400 honor to them.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Another day, another camper nerfing themself because they don't realise being 80 is how you get stronger now.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Whispir View Post
                          Campers have the time invested in their character that newer players don't
                          Camping is an option for everyone, but do u think its fair to match with toons that have too many advantages. Like i said i dont mind getting matched even with 79s. Why do you guys even bring campers into this topic? Its possible for the new 60s to get the br that campers got. But do u think its possible to get that much br similar to the advanced 80s?
                          Dont you guys ever think its unfair to match 80s with others?

                          Originally posted by Revelâ„¢ View Post
                          Another day, another camper nerfing themself because they don't realise being 80 is how you get stronger now.
                          I understand the disadvantages that i have because of camping and I am completely ok with it. You choose to have high br and be strong for PVE and i choose to have lower br than you and do some PVP Which is not monotonous like your daily PVE activities.
                          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-27-2015, 01:22 PM. Reason: post merge
                          IGN : ARKANTOS
                          CLASS : ARCHER
                          SERVER : KABAM S1 (US WEST)

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Dragonlord15
                            I understand the disadvantages that i have because of camping and I am completely ok with it. You choose to have high br and be strong for PVE and i choose to have lower br than you and do some PVP Which is not monotonous like your daily PVE activities.
                            \

                            then deal with it.
                            stop whining about BG.
                            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                              \

                              then deal with it.
                              stop whining about BG.
                              Just because you got some reputation doesnt mean whatever u saying is correct. I meant the disadvantages in WB, Skytrail, AB and such stuff. That doesnt mean i should be matched with high level toons in BG. I sacrificed those advantages so i can do better in PVP. And if u just think its fair to match 80s with others, i am not gonna argue with you anymore since you will not be ready to understand whatever i am saying and will just stick with "camping" word.
                              Last edited by Dragonlord15; 03-22-2015, 12:06 AM.
                              IGN : ARKANTOS
                              CLASS : ARCHER
                              SERVER : KABAM S1 (US WEST)

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X