Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this how the bgs are supposed to remain?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dragonlord15 View Post
    Just because you got some reputation doesnt mean whatever u saying is correct. I meant the disadvantages in WB, Skytrail, AB and such stuff. That doesnt mean i should be matched with high level toons in BG. I sacrificed those advantages so i can do better in PVP.
    how hypocrite. you enjoy bullying others in pvp, but when the table turned you come here whining.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

I don't get people like you man. You camp for ever at the same level, then complain when you are matched against players who have more game benefits than you because you are not high enough?

LOL...so basically, you want all the advantages of camping forever but none of the disadvantage...

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
        how hypocrite. you enjoy bullying others in pvp, but when the table turned you come here whining.
        OK if you think it that way give me DI, Mount refining, class advancement and other stuff and then i will be completely fine even if i am matched with 80s Is that ok for u now?So if i stay long time in my level, thats called bullying? Or me doing bgs and arenas regularly is bullying?

Originally posted by Asgaard View Post
        I don't get people like you man. You camp for ever at the same level, then complain when you are matched against players who have more game benefits than you because you are not high enough?

LOL...so basically, you want all the advantages of camping forever but none of the disadvantage...
        . I do have my disadvantages in Wb skytrail and stuff. Its not that i dont have any disadvantages for camping. And no idea how you guys think matching 60s with 80s is fair. On a side note, i already have been down repped 4 times just for discussing game stuff with you guys, i have flamed on anyone else and still then this happens. So its wrong to discuss ideas in forums? WTG guys....I am not gonna post anything more here....Its just not the place for free discussion.
        Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-27-2015, 12:21 PM. Reason: post merge
        IGN : ARKANTOS
        CLASS : ARCHER
        SERVER : KABAM S1 (US WEST)

Comment

OK if you think it that way give me DI, Mount refining, class advancement and other stuff and then i will be completely fine even if i am matched with 80s Is that ok for u now?So if i stay long time in my level, thats called bullying? Or me doing bgs and arenas regularly is bullying?
          YES, you are bullying others who are playing the game normally.
          stop whining and get to lvl 80.

let me point out the why you are hypocrite since you arent that bright.
          >you stayed on low level so you can beat other people with lower level and less time to build their toon.
          >whined when people who are having same advantage beating you.
          Last edited by Arlad; 03-21-2015, 11:19 PM.
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

You dont know what whining means, do you? Its my game and i choose to if i need to hold level or level up. i am just asking to fix the bug that causes 80s to enter lvl 60 bg....nothing more. It started when they did a maintenance to remove 80s from lvl 40 bg and then it caused 80s to enter 60 bg. There you go down repping me again

let me point out the why you are hypocrite since you arent that bright.
            >you stayed on low level so you can beat other people with lower level and less time to build their toon.
            >whined when people who are having same advantage beating you.
            I just say that i dont have the UNFAIR ADVANTAGES that 80s have on me. If u say i beat people who dont have time, they gonna get beaten by anyother players. I dont have astral, equipment, advancement advantages on other people around my level. If someone decides to defeat me, thats easily possible if the just get my equipment and just level astrals or mount to my level (which they can). But can I get what the 80s got? if i can get those, i am not gonna complain.
            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-27-2015, 12:21 PM. Reason: post merge

Comment

You dont know what whining means, do you? Its my game and i choose to if i need to hold level or level up. i am just asking to fix the bug that causes 80s to enter lvl 60 bg....nothing more. It started when they did a maintenance to remove 80s from lvl 40 bg and then it caused 80s to enter 60 bg. There you go down repping me again
              Maybe it's not a bug and there's no longer a 60 only bg.

Comment

Originally posted by Whispir View Post
                Maybe it's not a bug and there's no longer a 60 only bg.
                If the mods can confirm what you said, i am not gonna complain about this topic anymore since i never complain anything that happens as intended.

Comment

1. it's not your game. other people plays this game too.
                  2. they didnt fixed it because campers like you ruining the mid lvl BG.
                  3. i only downrep you once, there's a limitation on how many rep given on same people.
                  4. stop being a hypocrite. you are proud of being bully camper, but whine when someone else camped higher and beat you.
                  5. stop whining and man(or woman) up.

if you actually has a decent enough intelligence, you should realized that this "bug" is actually an advantage for you. no one said that you cannot exploit this bug too.

Comment

1. it's not your game. other people plays this game too.
                    2. they didnt fixed it because campers like you ruining the mid lvl BG.
                    3. i only downrep you once, there's a limitation on how many rep given on same people.
                    4. stop being a hypocrite. you are proud of being bully camper, but whine when someone else camped higher and beat you.
                    5. stop whining and man(or woman) up.

if you actually has a decent enough intelligence, you should realized that this "bug" is actually an advantage for you. no one said that you cannot exploit this bug too.
                    Down repping me just because i discuss something in forums? Thats so nice of you.

Comment

Down repping me just because i discuss something in forums? Thats so nice of you.
                      downrepping you for being a whiny hypocrite, actually.

Comment

downrepping you for being a whiny hypocrite, actually.
                        Just a waste of time talking with you, when you dont understand anything I say.

Comment

Guess someone got his *** kicked by some camper for that much hate lol.

Yeah camp is a dumb thing to do but everyone is free to play the game as they want, there's people bullyin at lvl 80 same as there's camper bullyin, what's the difference?

80 on 60's bg is a bug unless they changed without sayin anything so it's fair to ask for a bug to be fixed, gl with getting it fixed anyway.

@Arlad, relax lol, you did spread so much hate in this thread. Also exploit bugs is against rules, you should know

Also, does someone really care about that reputation (was gonna put a dot to avoid cens, freakin wartune what have you done to me) thingy? lol

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
                            Guess someone got his *** kicked by some camper for that much hate lol.

Yeah camp is a dumb thing to do but everyone is free to play the game as they want, there's people bullyin at lvl 80 same as there's camper bullyin, what's the difference?

80 on 60's bg is a bug unless they changed without sayin anything so it's fair to ask for a bug to be fixed.
                            I was just saying about this.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
                              @Arlad, relax lol, you did spread so much hate in this thread. Also exploit bugs is against rules, you should know
                              funny you said that. iirc didnt you said in another thread that no one is being punished for exploiting bugs?

Also, does someone really care about that reputation (was gonna put a dot to avoid cens, freakin wartune what have you done to me) thingy? lol
                              certainly not me. if i really care about building rep, my posts would be full of a$$ kissing other posters.
                              plus im not the one who brought up rep in this thread anyway.

Comment

this is no bug, deal with it
                                Level 49 Archer
                                BR 150k

Comment

Working...
                                X