Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this how the bgs are supposed to remain?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kevs926 View Post
    this is no bug, deal with it
    < going to guess some lvl 80 with 90k br whos enjoying being able to kill people at last

Comment

Originally posted by Dragonlord15 View Post
      Just a waste of time talking with you, when you dont understand anything I say.
      Actually he's wasting his time, since your the one not understanding anything.

Comment

campers will 100% believe this is a bug, just like how they believe their playstyle is very good.
        Level 49 Archer
        BR 150k

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
          Actually he's wasting his time, since your the one not understanding anything.
          Feel free to enlighten me.
          IGN : ARKANTOS
          CLASS : ARCHER
          SERVER : KABAM S1 (US WEST)

Comment

Feel free to enlighten me.
            If 4 pages in this thread ain't enough, no one can help you
            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Dragonlord15
              I just say that i dont have the UNFAIR ADVANTAGES that 80s have on me. If u say i beat people who dont have time, they gonna get beaten by anyother players. I dont have astral, equipment, advancement advantages on other people around my level. If someone decides to defeat me, thats easily possible if the just get my equipment and just level astrals or mount to my level (which they can). But can I get what the 80s got? if i can get those, i am not gonna complain.
              funny you complain because it's a bug, and you're not gonna complain if still a bug but get 80's stuff.

what a hypocrite
              Level 49 Archer
              BR 150k

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                If 4 pages in this thread ain't enough, no one can help you
                So you mean to tell me that everyone who plays this game should go to 80 right away, yes?

Comment

So you mean to tell me that everyone who plays this game should go to 80 right away, yes?
                  of course not, everyone has the right to be stupid, you as well

Edit: since i'm in a good mood today, let me give you an advice what you should do (no matter how obvious it is). You should level to 80, enjoy all the benefits from advanced class like DI, mount refine, skills etc. and not finish the fire temple quest. This way you can be one of those advanced 80 players in bg and keep bullying the rest which is your goal
                  Last edited by daunapu; 03-22-2015, 07:09 AM.
                  THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                    Edit: since i'm in a good mood today, let me give you an advice what you should do (no matter how obvious it is). You should level to 80, enjoy all the benefits from advanced class like DI, mount refine, skills etc. and not finish the fire temple quest. This way you can be one of those advanced 80 players in bg and keep bullying the rest which is your goal
                    i already hinted him about that(post #27), but apparently he doesnt get it.
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                      i already hinted him about that(post #27), but apparently he doesnt get it.
                      Do you think i am too stupid like you to figure it out so late? I mentioned it in one of my previous post that they\y skipped SFT by not claiming a quest.And also apparently i dont like to be a bully and and also dont like to have some stupid unfair advantages like those stupid 80s do. FYI i have never spawn camped in bgs and have never bullied ppl there....i take two or three bgs to max out my 6k honor a day. If you consider that as bullying, lots of 80s also max their 6k honor. So is that bullying? And also there are ppl with 350k br in my bgs at lvl 69. Obviously they are cashers and you wont call them bullies, right? so someone can cash their way to get strong and no one should camp their way to be strong huh?

Comment

Apparentlyy i dont like to be a bully and and also dont like to have some stupid unfair advantages like those stupid 80s do.
                        then dont camp, go to level 80 and join SFT instead bg if you really "dont like to be a bully".
                        FYI i have never spawn camped in bgs and have never bullied ppl there....i take two or three bgs to max out my 6k honor a day. If you consider that as bullying, lots of 80s also max their 6k honor. So is that bullying?
                        YES.
                        And also there are ppl with 350k br in my bgs at lvl 69. Obviously they are cashers and you wont call them bullies, right?
                        i suggest you need to get your brain checked. they are obviously bullies if they choose to not to lvl up.
                        so someone can cash their way to get strong and no one should camp their way to be strong huh?
                        LMAO.
                        look at yourself, getting so pathetic and try to use cashers as scapegoat.
                        there are PLENTY non cashers who are strong in this game.

i wont call myself a non casher, but believe it or not i never spend any dime from my own pocket. the balens on my toons are from friends and guildmates who recharged for me, and the total of cash spent are 60$ for the whole 28 months i played this game.

but now lets get to basic: STOP WHINING WHEN YOU MEET A HIGHER CAMPER WHEN YOU ARE A CAMPER YOURSELF.
                        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Do you think i am too stupid like you to figure it out so late? I mentioned it in one of my previous post that they\y skipped SFT by not claiming a quest.And also apparently i dont like to be a bully and and also dont like to have some stupid unfair advantages like those stupid 80s do. FYI i have never spawn camped in bgs and have never bullied ppl there....i take two or three bgs to max out my 6k honor a day. If you consider that as bullying, lots of 80s also max their 6k honor. So is that bullying? And also there are ppl with 350k br in my bgs at lvl 69. Obviously they are cashers and you wont call them bullies, right? so someone can cash their way to get strong and no one should camp their way to be strong huh?
                          Dragonlord its not about people cashing to be strong vs people camping to be strong, cashers will get the edge always since they get stuff quicker than the rest
                          but what everyone is seeing you complain that people are sploiting a game bug (i think) when you are sploiting the benefits of camping vs other people that just
                          wanna level straight to 80 for DI, holy forge and the rest of stuff.

Is it right to camp? i say everyone can do whatever they want but you can actually PVP at 80 too and the bonuses you get at 80 make you quickly grow in BR if
                          that's your goal by camping, you get DI which gives you mount refine items + dragon souls + tons of gold, holy forge enables so you can upgrade the 80 equip,
                          the chance to make lv70 > 80 gear opens up too (since u 69 still guess u riding 60 pve), these events boost you up greatly giving you a chance to fight people of
                          your BR and not half or less of it, cupcake fights are very boring.

Comment

Originally posted by Revelâ„¢ View Post
                            Another day, another camper nerfing themself because they don't realise being 80 is how you get stronger now.

Agreed. Camping isn't what it used to be. The caveat of that being that you need to either level slowly enough (or spend enough) that you're able to be competitive enough to find other players who will work with you to pass MPD, get honor, etc. to make leveling to 80 worthwhile. My server has level 80 players with mushy toons who need help from the 60s and 70s players, much less players of the same level. They can't kill an ant solo, FFS.
                            IGN: Swinella
                            Class: Mage
                            lvl: 80
                            BR: 600k-ish+sylph+Useless kid
                            Server: Kabam s79
                            Completely free player. No VIP.

Comment

The orignal poster has a very valid point with this thread. That advanced class 80 players has no business in that bg with lower lvls.

I'm advanced class, And if that was me, I'll be quite honest, I would go thru there and kill maim and destroy for the honor points.
                              Looking at this from the lower level players point of view, It's obsurd, and a waste of 20 minutes of their gaming time.

This illustrates the moronic "no-logic" no approach to keeping this game somewhat "balanced"

A suggestion, If they are somehow able to get into these bg's, whether purposely exploiting a bug, or by no fault of their own, just a glitch in the game,
                              Either way, the same logic of the wilds, not giving rewards for killing mobs much lower than yourself, the bg should not give any rewards for killing players so many levels below your own,
                              Last edited by thisdude; 03-22-2015, 12:21 PM.

Comment

They should simply restore to the old system, where people go to BG based on their levels. Not everyone is level 80 as someone pointed it out...

Comment

Working...
                                X