Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Is this how the bgs are supposed to remain?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JeffExtreme View Post
    Just because he's a camper doesn't mean he's a bully. I know two campers who certainly aren't bullies.
    i would have trusted you if he didnt post a screenshot of him in BG.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

the problem with campers is not that they are camping....it's the fact that they made a decision to not level up and then complain they are being matched with higher levels and it's not fair? seriously?

Let me use the same mentality for a second. Hey R2, I'm an archer, please don't match me with mages, they can heal and I can't. That's not fair. Hey R2, I made the decision to not work on my clothing, I can't use Delphic on the first turn, please don't match me players who can....blah blah blah...

Bottom line, any players who make a decision impacting how their toon is going to develop, shouldn't complain about suffering from it. It was their decisions, suck up and deal....

Comment

Originally posted by Asgaard View Post
        the problem with campers is not that they are camping....it's the fact that they made a decision to not level up and then complain they are being matched with higher levels and it's not fair? seriously?
        this is what i keep saying in my previous posts. >_<
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

You do realize why he's saying it is not fair, right? The numerous parts of the game that only level 80s have access to. You do get that?

I must be missing what exactly in the screenshot shows he is a bully because I don't see anything.

Comment

um, 269k BR in lvl 69 BG. was he being fair to other players in lvl 60-68 too? especially those who didnt camp? so he met a bigger camper, he must deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
              um, 269k BR in lvl 69 BG. was he being fair to other players in lvl 60-68 too? especially those who didnt camp? so he met a bigger camper, he must deal with it.
              nah, he is just "strong for his level"
              THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

You do realize why he's saying it is not fair, right? The numerous parts of the game that only level 80s have access to. You do get that?

I must be missing what exactly in the screenshot shows he is a bully because I don't see anything.
                Exactly and you are completely missing the point.....he doesn't have access to the level 80 stuff because he MADE the DECISION to not level up so he can't complain. He wants those level 80 benefits, he can level up when he wants, no one is holding him. Hence it's his decision not to, hence he can't complain....what is it you don't understand here?

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                  nah, he is just "strong for his level"
                  so then we can apply the logic that the lvl 80 advanced guy in BG are "smart for his level".

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                    so then we can apply the logic that the lvl 80 advanced guy in BG are "smart for his level".
                    and this is unfair, stupid people should not be matched with smart ones, we all know who is gonna win
                    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                      and this is unfair, stupid people should not be matched with smart ones, we all know who is gonna win
                      “Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.”

― George Carlin

Comment

You do realize he could lvl to 80, not complete the SF quest and then become the lvl 80 in lvl 60 bg?

Comment

Then you might as well apply the same logic to me. As I'm not level 80 yet. Just because I don't race to level 80. I don't sit here and complain about all the things level 80s can do. Regardless, If you think level 60s should be fighting level 80s, I couldn't disagree with you more.

Comment

Regardless, If you think level 60s should be fighting level 80s, I couldn't disagree with you more.
                            But 8 months lvl 68 should meet fresh lvl 60's?

Ur a bit hypocrite there.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                              But 8 months lvl 68 should meet fresh lvl 60's?

Ur a bit hypocrite there.
                              That's what you don't understand, fresh lvl 60 meet lvl 80 adv on bg as well and that's why this bug should be fixed.

Comment

tbh, the bg matchmaking system needs a rework.

5 factors that should/should not be considered when matching people

should consider:
                                age of server

should not consider:
                                age of account
                                amount of balens spent
                                level
                                br

age of server - the problem is that the idea of cross server will be limited. They could expand the age difference from 1-2 months to 5-6 months as player population goes down. It might be cross-server but since the factor considers server age, most people that you get matched are from the same server as yours. The idea of cross-server will still be kept if they expand the age difference further and it will still prevent 2yr players to match with 3month players.

age of account - people who start on old servers gets stronger faster then people who start on new servers.

amount of balens spent - although it is unfair, we have come to terms with the fact that cashers will have huge advantages. That is simply the basic principle we shouldve accepted from the moment we created our account.

level - matching with levels is what the system is atm. As we all see, it is very abusable with campers and very unfair to new players.

br - matching with BR could probably good too, as long as they will implement a feature that will autokick you once your br changes drastically. Casher's advantage will be lost though, and paying customers wont want that
                                Last edited by kevs926; 03-26-2015, 09:49 PM.
                                Level 49 Archer
                                BR 150k

Comment

Working...
                                X