Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Is this how the bgs are supposed to remain?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

60-80 bg sounds like every other bg bracket.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
      That's what you don't understand, fresh lvl 60 meet lvl 80 adv on bg as well and that's why this bug should be fixed.
      I know, i dont see the difference, those staying on purpose in the lower bg bracket are ofc the same low life's as the other campers.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
        I know, i dont see the difference, those staying on purpose in the lower bg bracket are ofc the same low life's as the other campers.
        Well i see the difference, new lvl 60 with dryad can kill lvl 60 camper but lvl 80 adv? I don't think so.

Comment

Well i see the difference, new lvl 60 with dryad can kill lvl 60 camper but lvl 80 adv? I don't think so.
          They dont even need dryads, if they get me when i have zero awakening points and they have full awakening points, then i am an easy kill for ppl around 220k br too.
          IGN : ARKANTOS
          CLASS : ARCHER
          SERVER : KABAM S1 (US WEST)

Comment

look at TC's screenshot. do you really think a new lvl 60 with 100% can beat someone with 269k BR?
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

there is likely even more disparity in SF gb with just the level 80 players. They may have the added advantages of being level 80 but there can be 500K BR difference between a casher 80 and a non casher 80. Many level 80 dont go to SF because of this. Not to bully level 60 but because they just cant compete in SF. How much fun would it be for them to spend the entire battleground in spawn? It is just a difficult problem that hurts many many players not just level 60s. Perhaps if there was a chance at all for these people to compete in SF they would go most likely. And I am not talking about players that just rush to 80 with no building..there are players that have spend a great deal of time in this game but not money. Not all can leak cash. It is a problem for them too and they deserve to have a good bg too...Not that you level 60s dont..but just wanted to give a little support to those 80s that are trying to remediate in regular bg even though they have worked hard on their toon.
              ♥♥Hugs and Hearts♥♥
              SquishyFoxy
              S1 resident Gently fragile mage
              (a tad on the delicate side)

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	honor.png
Views:	1
Size:	64.1 KB
ID:	1710207
                Well this is what my honor is after more than 2 years of playing, camping or bullying or whatever you call it. Can you 80s show me that you have less honor than me? Also if you guys have more honor than me, will you guys accept that you are all bigger bullies?

Comment

2 years of playing
                  still lvl 69.
                  freaking 686k honor.

yeah, not a camper bully at all. /sarcasm

686k honor is even higher than 10th rank in honor on my server, which is a merge of 13 servers.
                  and 10th rank guy is at 527k BR.

Name:	war_honor.jpg
Size:	409.2 KB
ID:	1710209
                  Last edited by Arlad; 03-27-2015, 10:29 AM.
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                    2 years of playing
                    still lvl 69.
                    freaking 686k honor.

Why dont you tell how much honor you have, before calling mine " freaking 686k"?

Comment

Just for perspective Dragonlord, I play on s1 the oldest server in this game. When I check the honor rankings there are only 9 players on our entire server that have more honor than you and of these there are 2 that are not level 80 yet. On the cross server rankings we have only 54 people IN TOTAL who have more honor. Of those total people with more honor than you 6 are under level 80 and 0 are under level 70. I am just giving this for perspective.
                      ♥♥Hugs and Hearts♥♥
                      SquishyFoxy

Comment

Originally posted by Dragonlord15 View Post
                        Why dont you tell how much honor you have, before calling mine " freaking 686k"?
                        already put my screenshot, and i already played this game for more than 2 years.
                        why dont you check your own server, how many people who actually had higher HONOR than you.
                        Last edited by Arlad; 03-27-2015, 10:38 AM. Reason: mistyped

Comment

already put my screenshot, and i already played this game for more than 2 years.
                          why dont you check your own server, how many people who actually had higher BR than you.

Name:	cross server.png
Size:	302.7 KB
ID:	1710210
                          This is what the last of top 100 honor ranks look in my cross server. I am ranked 71 in cross server ( my cross server rankings only show kongregate and armor games doesnt show other platforms). The first ranked one in cross server rankings have 1.2 mil + honor and is a lvl 80. My rank is 16 in my server. The top ranked one in my server has 1.1 mil + honor. So i dont think 686 k is a too much when compared to them. Its just a bit over half of what the 80s have

2 years of playing
                          still lvl 69.
                          freaking 686k honor.

686k honor is even higher than 10th rank in honor on my server, which is a merge of 13 servers.
                          and 10th rank guy is at 527k BR.
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]131290[/ATTACH]
                          And OMG, LOL you have 703 k honor, which is already 17k more than me. Yet i am the bully right? And i have also played more than 2 years, 2 years and 4 months to be accurate.
                          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-27-2015, 12:20 PM. Reason: post merge

Comment

um, 269k BR in lvl 69 BG. was he being fair to other players in lvl 60-68 too? especially those who didnt camp? so he met a bigger camper, he must deal with it.
                            Tell that to the 500k br 70s in lvl 70 fire temple who refuse to lvl up
                            IGN: princestewii
                            Class: Archer
                            Server: Kabam 86

Comment

I have over 100K honor so yes I have a good deal more than you. However, I am level 80 and think it is not appropriate to compare my honor to yours but compare it to other level 69s... that being said...I am NOT saying bg should allow you to be pawned by level 80s. at the same time there are zero level 60s that have anywhere near your honor on my cross server so it is kinda not fair to other 60s for you to stay there and feed on them....Having said that...it is not for me to decide and it is absolutely your right to play as you feel comfortable without being penalized for it. But same goes for all of us. Just seems to be a situation that hurts many...whether you are a camper or getting mauled by campers..:/
                              ♥♥Hugs and Hearts♥♥
                              SquishyFoxy

Comment

Originally posted by Dragonlord15
                                And OMG, LOL you have 703 k honor, which is already 17k more than me. Yet i am the bully right? And i have also played more than 2 years, 2 years and 4 months to be accurate.
                                last time i check, im not the one who stayed in low level BG preying on the weaks. unlike you, im in SFT where are many people are above 700k BR. how many people in lvl 60 BG that can kill you aside than your kind?
                                and lmao you are using an excuse that im 17k higher, that amount is easily gained in 3 days.

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
                                Tell that to the 500k br 70s in lvl 70 fire temple who refuse to lvl up
                                this is why i hate campers, they are ruining other people's game.
                                Last edited by Arlad; 03-27-2015, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X