Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this how the bgs are supposed to remain?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    last time i check, im not the one who stayed in low level BG preying on the weaks. unlike you, im in SFT where are many people are above 700k BR. how many people in lvl 60 BG that can kill you aside than your kind?
    and lmao you are using an excuse that im 17k higher, that amount is easily gained in 3 days.
    You said to me in one of your previous posts that people who max their 6k quota honor a day are bullies, be it lv 69 or lvl 80.
    you are using an excuse that im 17k higher, that amount is easily gained in 3 days
    Thats not what my point is. If u have 17k more honor than me, you apparently killed more people than me. Does that mean you are a bully?
    Last edited by Dragonlord15; 03-27-2015, 11:10 AM.
    IGN : ARKANTOS
    CLASS : ARCHER
    SERVER : KABAM S1 (US WEST)

Comment

Originally posted by Dragonlord15 View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]131293[/ATTACH]
      This is what the last of top 100 honor ranks look in my cross server. I am ranked 71 in cross server ( my cross server rankings only show kongregate and armor games doesnt show other platforms). The first ranked one in cross server rankings have 1.2 mil + honor and is a lvl 80. My rank is 16 in my server. The top ranked one in my server has 1.1 mil + honor. So i dont think 686 k is a too much when compared to them. Its just a bit over half of what the 80s have
      lvl 69 and top 100 cross server.
      you just making yourself look stupid. your evidence only proving yourself that you are indeed a bully.
      where else you got that much honor other than BG? and angel comes down to you and give you a chest full of honor?
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

lvl 69 and top 100 cross server.
        you just making yourself look stupid. your evidence only proving yourself that you are indeed a bully.
        where else you got that much honor other than BG? and angel comes down to you and give you a chest full of honor?
        What is in being in top 100 in cross server and me being lvl 69? I still have almost 600 k honor less than the top 80, which means they killed a load of players in bg more than me.

Comment

What is in being in top 100 in cross server and me being lvl 69? I still have almost 600 k honor less than the top 80, which means they killed a load of players in bg more than me.
          hint: it have to do with the guys you killing.

You said to me in one of your previous posts that people who max their 6k quota honor a day are bullies, be it lv 69 or lvl 80.
          please, quote me where i said that.
          Thats not what my point is. If u have 17k more honor than me, you apparently killed more people than me. Does that mean you are a bully?
          lol, you keep trying to escape from reality. i fight people stronger than me because i dont camp, but you stayed on low level BG preying on new players.
          so, a soldier who killed other soldier in war is more psycopath than a lunatic who kill less civilians because he has higher body count?
          do Professional boxers are bullies because they have more matches than street thugs?
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

I try to max my honor most days...sometimes I have to do an extra bg to do it but I will admit that I do work on that. I dont beat everyone in my bg but most...and since I like to spread my hugs around to many instead of feeding off just one or two...that may or may not make me a bully.

But really in SF even being highest BR or having strongest team does NOT mean you will win the session. and I can say that very few times is the bg balanced on both sides. Usually one side is so dominant the SF ends early and none of us get many kills. it is just a broken system for your bg and for SF bg. Personally I just do what I can and try to just enjoy the people I am in the instance with and consider that the biggest bonus of all. That way I dont get too frustrated at the problems with matching and balance
            ♥♥Hugs and Hearts♥♥
            SquishyFoxy
            S1 resident Gently fragile mage
            (a tad on the delicate side)

Comment

Originally posted by SquishyFoxy View Post
              I have over 100K honor so yes I have a good deal more than you. However, I am level 80 and think it is not appropriate to compare my honor to yours but compare it to other level 69s...
              I dont understand why its inappropriate to compare with honor of lvl 80s. but ok, i got this.Click image for larger version

Name:	jhnr.png
Views:	1
Size:	333.1 KB
ID:	1710215

Comment

The difference is you choose to kill in a BG bracket were the average BR is way below yours, those in the fire temple have no choice.

Comment

I dont understand why its inappropriate to compare with honor of lvl 80s. but ok, i got this.[ATTACH=CONFIG]131298[/ATTACH]
                  your excuse is basically: "im not a bad guy because there are worse guys than me."
                  this is so pathetic.

Comment

your excuse is basically: "im not a bad guy because there are worse guys than me."
                    this is so pathetic.
                    Except the others aren't worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arlad View Post

please, quote me where i said that.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ar.png
Views:	1
Size:	31.1 KB
ID:	1710216
                      This is what i meant.

Comment

• but put that in perspective....is this the rule on your server/ xserver or is this an instance of a couple of players that have an insane drive to have higher honor than the people who level to 80? I just ask cuz in my entire crossserver there are NO level 60s that have anywhere near your honor so for my environment you would be a huge outlayer. but your server/xserver system seems to be much much healthier than ours
                        ♥♥Hugs and Hearts♥♥
                        SquishyFoxy
                        S1 resident Gently fragile mage
                        (a tad on the delicate side)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dragonlord15 View Post
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]131299[/ATTACH]
                          This is what i meant.
                          strawman argument, you arent refuting the fact that the lvl 80's that maxed their honor are usually the guys with 700k BR, which can be considered bullying players with low BR in SFT.

Comment

• The only logical reason I would see anyone staying that low a lvl for a long time is to get grim reaper and max honor, when you get those two no point staying at that level when you can level up and enjoy the full content of the game. Planning to hit 80 after I along with another guildie of mine max our honor
                            IGN: princestewii
                            Class: Archer
                            Server: Kabam 86

Comment

• Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                              The difference is you choose to kill in a BG bracket were the average BR is way below yours, those in the fire temple have no choice.
                              I do agree that the average br is less than mine. But you guys need to understand that most ppl who come to my bg have around 160k br easily( except a few toon that are very less) . And i guess that you guys think there is no one higher than me or around my br. In any bg i enter i get around 5 ppl who have around my br or more. And there are also ppl who have 380k br in 69. So the average br of my range is absolutely different that what you guys guess.

Originally posted by SquishyFoxy View Post
                              but put that in perspective....is this the rule on your server/ xserver or is this an instance of a couple of players that have an insane drive to have higher honor than the people who level to 80? I just ask cuz in my entire crossserver there are NO level 60s that have anywhere near your honor so for my environment you would be a huge outlayer. but your server/xserver system seems to be much much healthier than ours
                              This is what i am trying to explain you guys. Its not like what you think. with my br and a couple of knights around 300k and 360 k br, i lose a couple of arenas once in a while. So the average br in my range in my cross server is much higher than what u think. And no, i dont have any drive to have more honor than 80s. If i had such wish, i could have easily surpassed them in honor. Thats the reason why i have 686 k honor. If i maxed my honor everyday, i would be standing with 1 mil + honor atm. So dont classify all campers under the bully category.
                              Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-27-2015, 12:19 PM. Reason: post merge

Comment

• Originally posted by Dragonlord15 View Post
                                I do agree that the average br is less than mine. But you guys need to understand that most ppl who come to my bg have around 160k br easily( except a few toon that are very less) . And i guess that you guys think there is no one higher than me or around my br. In any bg i enter i get around 5 ppl who have around my br or more. And there are also ppl who have 380k br in 69. So the average br of my range is absolutely different that what you guys guess.
                                here we go again: "im not a bad guy because there are worse guys than me."

in your world, osama bin laden is not a bad guy because there were people who commited genocide before him.

damn, i hate to invoke godwin's law.

Comment

Working...
                                X