Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this how the bgs are supposed to remain?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
    To everyone else, about bully etc, it's not a camper or a casher that make the player a bully, it's how the person play, if a camper/casher doesn't spawncamp, try to attack different player and don't deny to fight against stronger player then him (will add more to that after because i know what you'll say) he's not a bully, that's all. An example of bully is ashira for those that play on eu server.

That said adv class doesn't belog to 60 bg and this bug should be fixed. Keep spreading hate anyway without sayin anything usefull/relevant.
    This is what i have been trying to say throughout this thread. Camping =/= bullying. The max kills i get in bg is about 10 -16 which shows that i only kill a player once or twice at max. The fact that i am staying low lvl is bcoz i only have around 1.5 hours playtime in weekdays during whiich i onlyy do arena and some other much important stuff. If i get to 80, i wont have time for di, and bi without which i cant be as competitive as now.

Originally posted by NecroDeath4 View Post
    I don't see how camping make a person a "bully." What happens when one gets to lv80, are the cashers w/ 700-900k br the "bullies" then? Of course not.

I have met many slow levelers and a majority of them are friendly: they do not camp, try to let ppl cart before killing them, and try not to kill the same person repeatedly. Sure there are a few jerks, but there are also jerks among the 700-900k br lv80s, so I don't see why ppl hate campers so much.
    I dont think those who hate campers have no idea on what i do in bg and how my bg is and what the average br of my bg is. Yet they come here and just call me bully when they themselves have more honor than me.
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-28-2015, 07:36 AM. Reason: post merge
    IGN : ARKANTOS
    CLASS : ARCHER
    SERVER : KABAM S1 (US WEST)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dragonlord15
      I dont think those who hate campers have no idea on what i do in bg and how my bg is and what the average br of my bg is. Yet they come here and just call me bully when they themselves have more honor than me.
      Ufff... Honor doesn't say if someone is a bully, you could easly be a bully and have less honor then someone that doesn't bully. Just to make an example, i'm 2nd on honor rank (would be 1st but someone cashed his way out ^^), i think i maxed honor basically everyday since i started play this game and i might have bullied once or twice (when you have 1 bg to cap honor is a bit hard not to bully since you have to attack everyone you see) but overall i try to never attack someone more then 3 time in each bg and never twice in a row. My point is that there's nothing that make a player a bully except the way he play in bg and there's no way to say if someone is a bully looking at stats.

Comment

• where else do you get those honor other than killing people in BG, genius?
        add that with the fact he's camping and only fighting people weaker than him, do the math yourself.
        Last edited by Arlad; 03-28-2015, 07:15 PM. Reason: **, meant to quote instead of edit
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arlad View Post
          where else do you get those honor other than killing people in BG, genius?
          add that with the fact he's camping and only fighting people weaker than him, do the math yourself.
          Where else did u get your 700k + honor? And do u know anything about the br of ppl in my bg?

Comment

• Why does someone have to be a bully bc they choose to play bg?
            Ever consider ppl not coming out of spawn might be cause?

Proper way to fix this is either
            a) get rid of spawn area, just use the protection timer. Let folks spawn random anywhere.
            or b) not to give any rewards at all and doesn't count attempts for those folks.

If they don't want to get in fights then simple, do not join BATTLEground.
            [morfinnor]
            Temple of Ibalize

Comment

• How would you call a 35y old man, who likes to box fe, but purposely stays in kindergarten if he can, so he can only fight 6y old kids?
              THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

• Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                How would you call a 35y old man, who likes to box fe, but purposely stays in kindergarten if he can, so he can only fight 6y old kids?
                a pedobear

Comment

• Originally posted by Dragonlord15 View Post
                  Where else did u get your 700k + honor? And do u know anything about the br of ppl in my bg?

do i must repeat myself again? read the bolded part to know the difference between you and me.

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                  last time i check, im not the one who stayed in low level BG preying on the weaks. unlike you, im in SFT where are many people are above 700k BR. how many people in lvl 60 BG that can kill you aside than your kind?
                  and lmao you are using an excuse that im 17k higher, that amount is easily gained in 3 days.

this is why i hate campers, they are ruining other people's game.
                  what other reason people level camping others than bullying new players in BG? especially when they have BR higher than average lvl 80.
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                    do i must repeat myself again? read the bolded part to know the difference between you and me.

what other reason people level camping others than bullying new players in BG? especially when they have BR higher than average lvl 80.
                    If u say so, then there are lots of ppl in my bg who have more than 250k br. All i am saying is i camp but i dont even kill as many ppl as u do in ur bg.

Comment

If u say so, then there are lots of ppl in my bg who have more than 250k br. All i am saying is i camp but i dont even kill as many ppl as u do in ur bg.
                      So you camp cuz you suck then?

Comment

and back to my previous post again.

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                        your excuse is basically: "im not a bad guy because there are worse guys than me."
                        this is so pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                          So you camp cuz you suck then?
                          I dont kill many ppl doesnt mean i cant kill ppl.

Comment

I dont kill many ppl doesnt mean i cant kill ppl.
                            by the same logic: "i have big BR doesnt mean im not suck".

Comment

• Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                              But 8 months lvl 68 should meet fresh lvl 60's?

Ur a bit hypocrite there.
                              No I'm not. What exactly does an 8-month level 68 have that a fresh level 60 cannot possibly get??? Nothing. That's the difference.

Just for perspective Dragonlord, I play on s1 the oldest server in this game. When I check the honor rankings there are only 9 players on our entire server that have more honor than you and of these there are 2 that are not level 80 yet. On the cross server rankings we have only 54 people IN TOTAL who have more honor. Of those total people with more honor than you 6 are under level 80 and 0 are under level 70. I am just giving this for perspective.
                              Good post, Squishy. Certainly would indicate he's very possibly a bully. But that's just him. Not all campers. I appreciate your analysis while not personally attacking him like the others are.

Just seems to be a situation that hurts many...whether you are a camper or getting mauled by campers..:/
                              Very true. I think we can all agree
                              yes that is the problem with alot of issues in the forum...access to information, comparison...and perspective are very different from one cross sever to another. For my crossserver you would be a camper and a bully but as you point out with your cross server stats...your environment is a very different.
                              They are arguing back and forth over an unrelated point and totally ignoring your many insightful comments

If u feel better by calling me a bully just because i camp, u can go ahead.
                              Dragon I think that's all this is. They've clearly stated they think camping = bullying. I understand you're just trying to defend yourself and I personally don't care if you're a bully or not... your main point is valid and did not deserve to be dismissed immediately like it was.

If you've played over 2 years and are still level 69, then your whole purpose in the game is to win in BG.
                              Good point. It's something I don't understand, myself. I hate BG...

As a casher that is not cashing anymore i can tell you already that there's no way to be competitive in "the big leagues" without cash so i understand those that have fun to be strong in pvp camp, i personally find it stupid because game is more then 50 min bg but if they enjoy the game this way good for them.

To everyone else, about bully etc, it's not a camper or a casher that make the player a bully, it's how the person play
                              That said adv class doesn't belog to 60 bg and this bug should be fixed. Keep spreading hate anyway without sayin anything usefull/relevant.
                              Great post SlowPlay I completely agree with you

I don't see how camping make a person a "bully." What happens when one gets to lv80, are the cashers w/ 700-900k br the "bullies" then? Of course not. I have met many slow levelers and a majority of them are friendly: they do not camp, try to let ppl cart before killing them, and try not to kill the same person repeatedly. Sure there are a few jerks, but there are also jerks among the 700-900k br lv80s, so I don't see why ppl hate campers so much.
                              Completely agreed, Necro

Comment

• Originally posted by JeffExtreme View Post
                                What exactly does an 8-month level 68 have that a fresh level 60 cannot possibly get??? Nothing. That's the difference.

Seems they dont understand this part.

Comment

Working...
                                X