Can't Beat Sky Trail 1-5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Beat Sky Trail 1-5

I don't know how strong I have to be to beat it but I know I should be able to beat the dark boss by now on stage 1!. I'm having trouble I have no idea what I should do to defeat the dark boss, sometimes I die before i'm able to finish him off, and sometimes he gets the 1000% attack damage buff. If anyone could pls help me on defeating the boss I really need to refine my sylph
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Wiseman_Stats.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	434.5 KB
ID:	1767920
    Those are my stats unbuffed

Name:	Wiseman_Astrals.PNG
Size:	408.5 KB
ID:	1767921
    Those are my astrals. Pls let me know if i should add some type of percentage or defense astral to make it easier to beat

Name:	Battle_Protection_Stats.PNG
Size:	73.2 KB
ID:	1767922
    That's my Resistance. I don't have a Hades yet i have only two lvl 5 dark resistance crystals.
    If someone could pls give me some types on beating the boss because I've struggled with this one in particular for months. If I beat this one I can beat many more stages. Ty and advance!
    S404 Jade River
    Wiseman
    Founder of Fairy Tail
    View My Blog:

We Don't Give Up Until the Bitter End. That's What It Means to Be in Fairy Tail

work on res, keep healing and work on your crit rate, start off with them mage heal skills and enter sylph mode and do damage fast

p.s i'm a knight so thats all i got lol

Comment

use a purge rune, use at exact time, then sylph delph

you have a 23k sylph, so should be enough

try sunto > awaken > dmg > purge > dmg > delph > dmg > dmg > cancel > heal til wait reflect disappear > dmg > dmg > dead
      Last edited by kevs926; 03-21-2015, 09:17 PM.
      Level 49 Archer
      BR 150k

Comment

Ok I'm going to try that but also one of the reason is that he buffs to the 1000% before I can finish him off. I'm also gonna try and open up some dark dimensions, and increase crit. It was really getting on my nerves considering I wanted to refine my sylph so badly. Ty for the info
        S404 Jade River
        Wiseman
        Founder of Fairy Tail
        View My Blog:

Comment

I see you don't have a goddess blessing astral, which you really should. Much more important than an illusion.

And when you want to take a run at a difficult level in sky trail, you should convert your 5 highest level resistance crystals to that element and socket them. You can fix them afterwards.

But if you're making it to the +1000% damage buff, then defense probably isn't the major factor here, unless you are wasting too many turns with healing. Maxing damage with your sylph attacks is definitely your best bet.

Comment

I would also encourage this.. if you have dimensions you can run of the boss type you are fighting, do so. Every little bit of defense and resistance you can get, will make a difference. I'd also echo the words of goddess blessing, which can really help a lot more then some expect.
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

for general building:
              1. change your block astral to goddess blessing. 1k block is waaaaaaay too low to be useful
              2. get sacred pisces, remove the illusion astral.

for specifically on skytrail:
              build the resistance on the level you want to beat, in this case its dark. either by doing dimension or focusing your best res crystals on 1 element. dont spread out the crystals, focusing on building 1 res has better payout in the end.
              Last edited by Arlad; 03-22-2015, 02:00 AM. Reason: changed the suggestion a bit.
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

i just beat it..im a mage too with 108k br when i tried it.

my dark res is at -100
                Level 49 Archer
                BR 150k

Comment

Beat it! Thx guys Now I'm stuck on the light boss, just needed one more hit every time i face it but I'll get there XD
                  S404 Jade River
                  Wiseman
                  Founder of Fairy Tail
                  View My Blog:

Comment

i found the light boss easier actually, since it has matk
                    Level 49 Archer
                    BR 150k

Comment

Just pump up your BR, dont bother too much, you will be able to do it soon...

Comment

Originally posted by WWELegendaryFan View Post
                        Beat it! Thx guys Now I'm stuck on the light boss, just needed one more hit every time i face it but I'll get there XD
                        if you are stuck and are going to go potion style to beat it.. I would consider waiting since class wars is going to come eventually and it will save you from going the potion route twice in a row. Good luck and remember, you can do it
                        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
                        X