Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Sylph Skills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylph Skills

Ok so after much frustration I decided to come here. Does anyone know other than random luck on how to either remove a sylph skill from the action bar or unlearn it? I know I could spend what would be a lot of balens to keep buying a new skill to replace the one I want to get rid of with out losing the 4 I want to keep. So if anyone has any suggestions I'd love to hear them.

If all the skill slots are filled.. be it five for the active or all three for the passive.. then when you try to learn a new skill its absolutely random whether what you want will be over written. There is no way to pick or choose. You can play Russian roulette with skills or hold off and hope for changes in the future but that's personal choice.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

If all the skill slots are filled.. be it five for the active or all three for the passive.. then when you try to learn a new skill its absolutely random whether what you want will be over written. There is no way to pick or choose. You can play Russian roulette with skills or hold off and hope for changes in the future but that's personal choice.
      I personal don't know why devs did not change the sylph skills system, to something more similar to main char. I mean will be more fun with Mythical Sylph to have re-usable skills, I personal will make 2,3 skills who attack multiple targets for arena and pvm (pve) and some really strong skills for pvp , a good example is Gaia, I am a mage so I don't have debuff skill (scatter) like arch have.... so for my Gaia I sacrifice an attack skill to get Haunt a very useful skill for me, but pointless in pvp
      Join The DarkSide, We Have Cookies !

Comment

i think there is a way r2 game administrators could solve the problem, my idea is they should add a button named "replace specific skill" or "replace skill" similar to the "new slot button", and after doing so the game allows players to replace a specific skill instead of a random one. What its debatable is if game developers should also ask for balens and bound balens to be spent during transaction or not (similar to what happens with new slot button where u spend 300 balens/bound balens).

Comment

I Don't understand why they haven't changed this yet either. I have all of my sylphs except for hades evolved. 3 of them have all skill slots filled before the evolve thing hit our server.

I'm not about to play balens roullette with my sylph skills. Mine will continue to use the skills they have now until the figure out a way for us to chose the skills we replace

Comment

Originally posted by thisdude View Post
            I Don't understand why they haven't changed this yet either. I have all of my sylphs except for hades evolved. 3 of them have all skill slots filled before the evolve thing hit our server.

I'm not about to play balens roullette with my sylph skills. Mine will continue to use the skills they have now until the figure out a way for us to chose the skills we replace
            they probably have reached the maximum they can get from people who accept to exchange skill with random result
            a LOT of player would agree to exchange one skill for another (for a not too high fee) but they don't see that it will give them a lot more than the current way. being too greedy cost them.
            RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
            Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Some may not like this suggestion but...we have skill trees, why don't our sylphs have skill trees also. Why should they be limited to only a few skills with no possibility of changing them except of replacing them. We should be allowed to change them out just as we do for our hero's when we are fighting in different situations. We have many skills we learn for our hero's and many we can buy for our sylphs. Let us do the same for sylphs as we do for our hero's.

Comment

They really should fix this

I know I have old sylph skills as well and would like to change for some evolved sylph skills, but since my skills are full there is no sure way of doing this. I could sit and throw balens at it, but unless extremely lucky it would probably replace something that I needed like the sylph's delphic and would be a huge waste. I would be happy with either of the fixes mentioned above. Either:
                a. make a button that you can check to replace a skill and then choose which skill to replace.
                or
                b. let the sylph have a skill tree where he can have more than just 5 skills, and the player can choose before the battle which skills to use (like normal skills).

Comment

unlearn skill cost> 2 more than learn skils, cost to learn 300bb unlearn 1 randon skill 600bb, unlearn switched skill 1200bb

Comment

That would be really nice. Just to be able to unlearn a skill period would be amazing. I'd pay any price in bound balens to be able to do that. Well....maybe not over 2k, but even so, far preferable to the random luck idea that's taken sway over this game so violently.
                    Name: Phoenixia
                    Server: R2 S-319
                    Class: Mage
                    BR: 911k
                    Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
                    Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

Working...
                    X