DImension Map Chests drop Nerfed ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DImension Map Chests drop Nerfed ?

Anyone noticing a very lower droprate of dimension map chests from the daily holding chests ?

It feels like its been much harder to get dimension maps for a month + now

its nerfed along with the dimension's resistance bonus.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Yup, you'd be lucky if you got two dimensions out of 50 chests. Have to farm those monsters in the actual map now. QQ

Comment

Originally posted by UesugiAnkit View Post
        Yup, you'd be lucky if you got two dimensions out of 50 chests. Have to farm those monsters in the actual map now. QQ
        farming is ok, but how to get advanced or expert maps....so sad
        THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Once you get int chests the chance at higher ones isn't too bad, but in the end it is all about luck, out of 5 int chests got 2 adv dimensions few days ago (elements suck, but oh well) 2/3 of my teammates got expert dimensions, lucky jerks.

Comment

well, i guess the drop is not that bad anyway. just got this a few mins ago, its the 2nd time i got it.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	war_xprt.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.0 KB
ID:	1709999
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

It definitely drops less than it used to drop. I can't complain too much, as it's letting my clear my basics from inventory. I also got an expert drop from an advanced chest. I got lucky though.
              IGN: Swinella
              Class: Mage
              lvl: 80
              BR: 600k-ish+sylph+Useless kid
              Server: Kabam s79
              Completely free player. No VIP.

Comment

The dimensions were.. nerfed a while ago.. whether or not they did a second tweaking I do not know. I am sorry for the changes as I know they are unpopular with just about everyone The loot inside is still decent though, so there always is that.
                Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
                  The dimensions were.. nerfed a while ago.. whether or not they did a second tweaking I do not know. I am sorry for the changes as I know they are unpopular with just about everyone The loot inside is still decent though, so there always is that.
                  The loot is what they're talking about... ffs

Comment

Up.... Nerfed again !

Comment

I've gotten 2 chests out of the last 50+ daily holding rewards, so nope, not just you. At this rate, I'm never gonna get an advanced dimension.
                      Crushing mice is good for the soul...

Comment

Working...
                      X