Soul Engraving event reaches 2-year low

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soul Engraving event reaches 2-year low

Remember when the soul engraving event was one of the three most popular, most anticipated hot events in the game? It started when the developers included monthly event items in the engravings (and one item for every 25 sc at that) from summer 2013 to spring 2014. They stopped adding the event items, but they would put in random goodies like mahra, kyanite, and gem packs. By summer 2014, they had settled on 100 sc = 100k gold, 100k daru, 30 sc and a 1-5 gem pack. Then the gem pack was removed. Then the 100k daru was replaced with 50k experience. The event was down to 100k gold, 50k experience and 30 sc for a 100 sc engraving. ...

New soul engraving event tomorrow!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Wartune - soul engraving newest low (march2015).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	74.3 KB
ID:	1767956
    Class: Thief (Why play a game if you cannot steal cool things from monsters)
    Special Abilities: Clairvoyance (prevents Stun effect)
    Special Armor: Mirage Vest (Dodges 50% of attacks)
    Special Accessories: Ring of Order (prevents Chaos effect), Thief's Glove (increase steal rate)

There are a couple of lower-level players on my server who will be excited, but otherwise, not so much.
    IGN: Swinella
    Class: Mage
    lvl: 80
    BR: 600k-ish+sylph+Useless kid
    Server: Kabam s79
    Completely free player. No VIP.

Comment

while the sc engrave alone sucks, this event when paired with tomorrow's gem event will help new players who havent maxed their sc engrave yet.

anyway, i will pass on tomorrow's gem event. too sucks for my taste.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

while I agree it helps the new players, what about the rest of us?
        If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

Originally posted by R225424182 View Post
          while I agree it helps the new players, what about the rest of us?
          Amen.

Anyone else tired of being maxed sc for over 8 mos but yet still getting ur inventory demolished by stacks and stacks of them as "rewards"?

Comment

Originally posted by thisdude View Post
            Anyone else tired of being maxed sc for over 8 mos but yet still getting ur inventory demolished by stacks and stacks of them as "rewards"?
            Nope. They give us exchanges and there's that sell feature, too. Mind, it's not the exchange that any of us want...but an exchange nonetheless. We can always use gold, even if we'd prefer whips/runes.

Comment

Ehh...I appreciate the gold, but I am kinda sick of ending up with 30k+ sc every time I turn around (I just roll my eyes in disgust when I open a TOK chest now lol). The old style whips/runes exchange would be nice but lets face it, now that most of us are actually able to take advantage of it, its never coming back It would, however, be nice if they gave us a soul seal event alongside the regular sc.

Also, while it's nice for new players that the gem event is unlimited and that it's giving sc as rewards (shades of the old gem/whip/sc cycle), for the sake of those new players, it would be nice if it started at lvl 5 gems instead of lvl 6, that's how we all built our full set of 10/11/12s (depending on transposer drops) and gem stockpiles, it's only fair that newbies get the same chance, but starting at lvl 6 cuts their rewards in half.
              Crushing mice is good for the soul...

Comment

I wish they would roll out events based on the age of the servers.... 2-6 months servers get something, 6+ get something, etc. so the new guys can catch up and the older players can have stuff that is more useful for our builds. Give noob servers level 2,3,4,5,6 gem synth events and please give the vet servers 6,7,8,9,10,11,12 events. Please stop giving us endless soul crystals and give rewards useful for vets..all they are good for is the marriage tree.

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
                  Nope. They give us exchanges and there's that sell feature, too. Mind, it's not the exchange that any of us want...but an exchange nonetheless. We can always use gold, even if we'd prefer whips/runes.
                  Again with this same reply of "always can sell them". That's not even the answer or even close to it.

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
                    dreaming for such exchange for a long time
                    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Not tooo mention that with all the rewards lower lvls have gotten me {as an 80 ** actually have a lower ss lvl than some /most 70s ........so im done with it all.....RETIRED AT LVL 80

Comment

Originally posted by xrycek View Post
                        Ehh...I appreciate the gold, but I am kinda sick of ending up with 30k+ sc every time I turn around (I just roll my eyes in disgust when I open a TOK chest now lol). The old style whips/runes exchange would be nice but lets face it, now that most of us are actually able to take advantage of it, its never coming back It would, however, be nice if they gave us a soul seal event alongside the regular sc.

Also, while it's nice for new players that the gem event is unlimited and that it's giving sc as rewards (shades of the old gem/whip/sc cycle), for the sake of those new players, it would be nice if it started at lvl 5 gems instead of lvl 6, that's how we all built our full set of 10/11/12s (depending on transposer drops) and gem stockpiles, it's only fair that newbies get the same chance, but starting at lvl 6 cuts their rewards in half.
                        So then we should forget about when the gem event started at lvl 4. But in all honesty, they give gems much more freely now than when rewards started at lower lvl's.
                        Last edited by R2sucksbad; 03-22-2015, 03:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                          So then we should forget about when the gem event started at lvl 4. But in all honesty, they give gems much more freely now than when when rewards started at lower lvl's.
                          Maybe (given the massive number of gempacks we used to get, I'm actually curious if this is true), but I don't think that the 'synth one, get one free' gem events ever started at lvl 4. But hey, at least newer players are finally getting a taste.
                          Crushing mice is good for the soul...

Comment

Originally posted by thisdude View Post
                            Amen.

no sympathy for you. were you forced to max out? if you are not buying sc, there is almost no way to max out with just what you find for free/events

rush rush rush. r2 owns you and you are just angry at yourself

Comment

Originally posted by noob9841 View Post
                              no sympathy for you. were you forced to max out? if you are not buying sc, there is almost no way to max out with just what you find for free/events

rush rush rush. r2 owns you and you are just angry at yourself
                              ARe you stupid or what? I've been playing this game for well over a year, almost 2. Believe it, there is no reason to buy sc at all. At the rate these things are handed out I couldve maxed out the regular sc 2 times over for FREE.
                              Last edited by thisdude; 03-22-2015, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X