• Show
Clear All

you can also cash them in instead of maxing out

maxing out means you failed, now you whine like a child

Comment

Originally posted by noob9841 View Post

Instead of posting here, you should be reading and learning here. you have absolutely no clue. Not knowing is ignorance of a subject, and nothing wrong with that. Posting and pretending as if you know, when you clearly do not, is stupidity.

I really can't tell if you are just trolling, or being ignorant on purpose, for the purpose of trolling. Or if you are truly that clueless and think you have a clue.

Comment

no sympathy for you. were you forced to max out? if you are not buying sc, there is almost no way to max out with just what you find for free/events
        On the off-chance that you aren't trolling, this statement is not just false, it's risible. The gem/whip/sc cycle of events that they ran last fall were so ridiculous, dumped so many sc in our laps for free, that not only did a ton of us max out, we also had hundreds of thousands of sc in our inv/vaults/mail waiting for an exchange (I had over 300k sitting in my mail for months, some ppl I know had 600k+). This is part of the reason we feel so bad for new players, they'e not just behind us 'vets', they're waaaaaaaaaaaaaay behind.

We didn't "rush", we weren't "forced", they just drowned us with so many sc that there was no good reason not to max engraving (and back then, the sc events also gave gempacks, which fueled the gem events), plus we have to max engraving to use soul seals anyway. And now those of us who are maxed would like something more useful, alongside the regular event, or a more interesting exchange than just gold. A 20:1 rune/whip or a 50:1 ss exchange would be nice.
        Last edited by xrycek; 03-22-2015, 04:30 PM.
        Crushing mice is good for the soul...

Comment

you can still cash them in on the dumping events

some people do nothing but whine. the best part is, you think r2 cares. that's the most hilarious bit of all. they know they own the hardcore players, and do exactly what they want whether you like it or not

Comment

Originally posted by R225424182 View Post
            while I agree it helps the new players, what about the rest of us?
            You can do like me... I use SC as MANURE for my marriage tree.... lame, but it is what it is.

-No more Gems for free,
            -No more Mount training whips

At this point I dont wait for any event (I use to love the SC - MTW - Gem event thing) now we hardly get gems or mtw, I have like 300k SC, 9k Dragon Soul, 5k Fate stones, 5k Hoofs all roten in my inventory, and I am guessing most players who have been here as long as I, have the same. cant imagine how much more the cashiers must have.

Whish they could add a Exchange event (but for USFULL things plz) for like runes, whips, Shadow Souls, gem packs, etc.

Now I can hardly get 2k whips a month, when I use to get 40k before. Same goes for gems, 6 - 8 lvl 5 a month, no point to wait for gem event or mtw event any more,

The only reason I keep playing this game is for the FRIENDS I have made here. World Boss sux at this point (when they eliminate the surviving chance), same goes for all other things tat keep piling up, 4 or 5 hours a day to do all... I know I could skip most, But I want to play the game and still be competitive.

R2 or whoever runs this should listen to the players/ customers for a change.
            Last edited by Anubi0s; 03-22-2015, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by thisdude View Post
              ARe you stupid or what? I've been playing this game for well over a year, almost 2. Believe it, there is no reason to buy sc at all. At the rate these things are handed out I couldve maxed out the regular sc 2 times over for FREE.
              Been playi8ng close to 2 years. Maxed out right after the last XP shift that they did. I think that was 8 or 9 months ago. and that was without spending money on them. We used to get plenty more gem packs than we have been the last 3-4 months. So I would have no problem converting 100+ level 5 gems when the gem event was giving out SC as a prize and was unlimited. And then the MTWs where giving out SC. Or was it the other was around? It's been so long ago, that I actually forgot. But I was able to max my SC and my stable in 4-5 months the way they used to run events.

Originally posted by Anubi0s View Post
              You can do like me... I use SC as MANURE for my marriage tree.... lame, but it is what it is.
              I was never fool enough to get married. Not unless it's free.
              If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

To document that whips-sc-gems cycle, over the course of a month, we would have a whip event that gave whips, sc and gems ...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Wartune - whip event august 2014.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.2 KB
ID:	1710025
                August 17, 2014
                http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Love-Thy-Mount

followed by a gem event with unlimited rewards starting at level 5 gems, giving plenty of whips, (sometimes) sc and gems ...

Name:	Wartune - gem event sept 2014.jpg
Size:	46.8 KB
ID:	1710026
                August 31, 2014
                http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....em-Synthesizer

followed by a soul engraving event that gave gold, daru, sc, and gems ...

Name:	Wartune soul event sept 2014.jpg
Size:	39.5 KB
ID:	1710027
                September 3, 2014
                http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ngraving-Bonus

NOTE - in case you do not know, soul engraving works with Soul Seals
                Class: Thief (Why play a game if you cannot steal cool things from monsters)
                Special Abilities: Clairvoyance (prevents Stun effect)
                Special Armor: Mirage Vest (Dodges 50% of attacks)
                Special Accessories: Ring of Order (prevents Chaos effect), Thief's Glove (increase steal rate)

Comment

Dude seriously. I can not stand this type of mentality you have. So basically you're point is every single time someone complains about something they must be whining and crying for no reason? If an event sucks we are not allowed to voice our opinion? Should people not complain about gas prices that rise? If there bad customer service in any type of business should people not complain? In the gaming business one major thing are events and how good they are. If the events suck it's good that both good and bad statements are given. Otherwise how can the company know what the players like or not? You bringing up stupid points stating that we are not allowed to complain just because we can cash them or w/e. If an event sucks and keeps on sucking over time. We have a right to make complaints about it. Sure they may not do anything to fix the problem but complaints will still be let out. If that's something you do not like to see. Then why do you bother to reply back? You learn to deal with it or just blacklist the people making complaints and move on. People complaining about things in a game isn't going to do anything to you.

Comment

SC event : 2-year low
                    SC supply: 2-year high
                    Level 49 Archer
                    BR 150k

Comment

Originally posted by R252856585 View Post
                      To document that whips-sc-gems cycle, over the course of a month, we would have a whip event that gave whips, sc and gems ...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]130721[/ATTACH]
                      August 17, 2014
                      http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Love-Thy-Mount

followed by a gem event with unlimited rewards starting at level 5 gems, giving plenty of whips, (sometimes) sc and gems ...
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]130722[/ATTACH]
                      August 31, 2014
                      http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....em-Synthesizer

followed by a soul engraving event that gave gold, daru, sc, and gems ...
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]130723[/ATTACH]
                      September 3, 2014
                      http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ngraving-Bonus

NOTE - in case you do not know, soul engraving works with Soul Seals
                      ok good point you can use soul seals to enchant soul for this event

so why dont they give soul seals as a reward instead of giving us normal soul crystals

Comment

I love it :3

waiting for this since they stopped those events^^ I missed most of the "oldschool" events because of a long break.
                        I bit my *** as I saw what i missed ^^

I love it. I really hope those events will come back now^^

Comment

Working...
                        X