No announcement yet.

How necro drop rates /zero %/ and other issues........CAUSED ME TO QUIT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've spent months trying necro for a single lv 10 transposer. I've gotten 11 and 12 like crazy, and even have probably half the 11s and 12s as it is, but my only lv 10 right now is charisma. I only got that a couple months ago too. Total pain is what it is to get a single lv 10.
    Name: Phoenixia
    Server: R2 S-319
    Class: Mage
    BR: 911k
    Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
    Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

Originally posted by rangelaeyes View Post
      I've spent months trying necro for a single lv 10 transposer. I've gotten 11 and 12 like crazy, and even have probably half the 11s and 12s as it is, but my only lv 10 right now is charisma. I only got that a couple months ago too. Total pain is what it is to get a single lv 10.
      Interesting that you get those dropping all the time ...I however havent gotten anything higher than lvl 9 ,all of which i possess. So it makes me wonder why i get none,even after doing all related campaigns and blitzing it forever//////ITS FIXED PERIOD

Comment

i spend 150 keys on necro - didnt get NONE of transporters... so i just dont do it... cuz in campaign dnot drop keys enymore for me... i still need to open inventory... no chance for me to get it...
        Kabam 49 - Low Br Knight

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
          try maxing out 1 res, then that hit won't kill you
          What resistance is needed for that mob please?

Comment

On my first run of necro, got a level 9 scroll and a couple more level 9's since but nothing else. Have no idea how many keys I spent. Lucky for me, I get keys pretty regular.

They need to offer these scrolls in the shop. Depending on the price, I would buy in a heartbeat as I am sure many people would.

Don't know how many has noticed but you can get a level 10 scroll if you spend 300 bucks in the epic spender event.

Comment

anyway, is TC has really quits or not?
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Necro thread after all.

Comment

Working...
                X