How necro drop rates /zero %/ and other issues........CAUSED ME TO QUIT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How necro drop rates /zero %/ and other issues........CAUSED ME TO QUIT

I looked for months at all levles b4 mine and after mine ....90% have lvl 10 gems
    No matter how many times i run :NOTHING' and what are my responses from R2? big fat **** YOU PLAYER
    so im done

Thank you for the rage quit, dont let the door hit you on the way out.

Comment

obviously a Cupcake having no idea about me or how long ive been in game or what ive been doin in game
      Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-24-2015, 05:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ziggstah View Post
        obviously a moron having no idea about me or how long ive been in game or what ive been doin in game
        What makes you think he cares?

Comment

Only months? fairly sure some claim to have looked over a year without finding anything...not saying it is a good mechanic, but you give up too easy

And what other issues?

Comment

He's right i dont really care. Too often people rage quit in forums only to come back after they cool down, you aren't someone special in that sense.

Comment

i dont get these people who "ragequits" at forum.

scenario a:
              A: rawwr, r2 sucks im ragequitting.
              B: go ahead.
              A: you fool, dont you know how much (time, money, or both)i spent on this game?

scenario b:
              A: rawwr, r2 sucks im ragequitting.
              B: no, dont go.
              A: you fool, dont you know how much R2 fooling you? lets go ragequit nowwwwww!!!!

either way, there's point to try to put some sense to these guys. if you wanna quit, just do it. posting here wont make a difference.
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

you actually have to beat level 15 of necro before you get a transposer
                IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                Class: Archer
                Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

good for you people .....no rage quit ,,,,,,and im not alone ps been blitzin for months to lvl 28// lvl 80 archer 376 k br and have been playing for quite some time
                  simply fed up

Comment

Originally posted by ziggstah View Post
                    good for you people .....no rage quit ,,,,,,and im not alone ps been blitzin for months to lvl 28// lvl 80 archer 376 k br and have been playing for quite some time
                    simply fed up
                    there's the problem with cash games. people feel they are entitled to complain when things don't go their way

think of all of the money you wasted on crypt keys, then hit yourself in the nuts with a hammer

Comment

if You have lvl 11 transponder You can craft gem from lvl 9 to lvl 11 (for lvl 11 need lvl9x4)

Comment

Originally posted by Malxik View Post
                        if You have lvl 11 transponder You can craft gem from lvl 9 to lvl 11 (for lvl 11 need lvl9x4)
                        Everyone knows that, but you won't get rewards during event

Comment

I wouldn't rage quit over the necro, but level 15 definitely does suck. Every time I get the mob to where I only need 1 more hit for the kill,
                          he 1-shot kills me even when I use a heal rune to get back to full health. I have 220k hp. And to drain that in 1 hit is just lame.

Comment

220k HP isn't that much at all to be honest
                            Gerlach Kabam 13 / Kharl R2 569

Comment

try maxing out 1 res, then that hit won't kill you

Comment

Working...
                              X