How necro drop rates /zero %/ and other issues........CAUSED ME TO QUIT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How necro drop rates /zero %/ and other issues........CAUSED ME TO QUIT

I looked for months at all levles b4 mine and after mine ....90% have lvl 10 gems
    No matter how many times i run :NOTHING' and what are my responses from R2? big fat **** YOU PLAYER
    so im done

• pietjeprecies
    replied
    Necro thread after all.

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    anyway, is TC has really quits or not?

Leave a comment:

• R262181389
    replied
    On my first run of necro, got a level 9 scroll and a couple more level 9's since but nothing else. Have no idea how many keys I spent. Lucky for me, I get keys pretty regular.

They need to offer these scrolls in the shop. Depending on the price, I would buy in a heartbeat as I am sure many people would.

Don't know how many has noticed but you can get a level 10 scroll if you spend 300 bucks in the epic spender event.

Leave a comment:

• cyc2u
    replied
    Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
    try maxing out 1 res, then that hit won't kill you
    What resistance is needed for that mob please?

Leave a comment:

• Kaajinsh
    replied
    i spend 150 keys on necro - didnt get NONE of transporters... so i just dont do it... cuz in campaign dnot drop keys enymore for me... i still need to open inventory... no chance for me to get it...

Leave a comment:

• ziggstah
    replied
    Originally posted by rangelaeyes View Post
    I've spent months trying necro for a single lv 10 transposer. I've gotten 11 and 12 like crazy, and even have probably half the 11s and 12s as it is, but my only lv 10 right now is charisma. I only got that a couple months ago too. Total pain is what it is to get a single lv 10.
    Interesting that you get those dropping all the time ...I however havent gotten anything higher than lvl 9 ,all of which i possess. So it makes me wonder why i get none,even after doing all related campaigns and blitzing it forever//////ITS FIXED PERIOD

Leave a comment:

• rangelaeyes
    replied
    I've spent months trying necro for a single lv 10 transposer. I've gotten 11 and 12 like crazy, and even have probably half the 11s and 12s as it is, but my only lv 10 right now is charisma. I only got that a couple months ago too. Total pain is what it is to get a single lv 10.

Leave a comment:

• JkLoser87
    replied
    try maxing out 1 res, then that hit won't kill you

Leave a comment:

• R218890822
    replied
    220k HP isn't that much at all to be honest

Leave a comment:

• cyc2u
    replied
    I wouldn't rage quit over the necro, but level 15 definitely does suck. Every time I get the mob to where I only need 1 more hit for the kill,
    he 1-shot kills me even when I use a heal rune to get back to full health. I have 220k hp. And to drain that in 1 hit is just lame.

Leave a comment:

• JkLoser87
    replied
    Originally posted by Malxik View Post
    if You have lvl 11 transponder You can craft gem from lvl 9 to lvl 11 (for lvl 11 need lvl9x4)
    Everyone knows that, but you won't get rewards during event

Leave a comment:

• Malxik
    replied
    if You have lvl 11 transponder You can craft gem from lvl 9 to lvl 11 (for lvl 11 need lvl9x4)

Leave a comment:

• noob9841
    replied
    Originally posted by ziggstah View Post
    good for you people .....no rage quit ,,,,,,and im not alone ps been blitzin for months to lvl 28// lvl 80 archer 376 k br and have been playing for quite some time
    simply fed up
    there's the problem with cash games. people feel they are entitled to complain when things don't go their way

think of all of the money you wasted on crypt keys, then hit yourself in the nuts with a hammer

Leave a comment:

• ziggstah
    replied
    good for you people .....no rage quit ,,,,,,and im not alone ps been blitzin for months to lvl 28// lvl 80 archer 376 k br and have been playing for quite some time
    simply fed up

Leave a comment:

Working...
X