Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    riiiight.
    he came here and mocks r2 servers. that's surely a quality of a winner, right?
    and you might wanna check on who are on top 3 EST csgb. should r2 players come to kong forums and mock them too for being losers?
    lol so much butthurt ^^

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
      lol so much butthurt ^^

you didn't answer the question

instead you gave some immature reply that was completely irrelevant
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
        you didn't answer the question

instead you gave some immature reply that was completely irrelevant
        It's a brag thread dude, no intention to mock r2 servers That's why arlad made me laugh, i think he doesn't even play on euro server so why is he even bothering replyin lol

Comment

It's a brag thread dude, no intention to mock r2 servers That's why arlad made me laugh, i think he doesn't even play on euro server so why is he even bothering replyin lol
          look at the post i quoted, if you think that's not mocking r2 servers then you seriously has a problem in your head.
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Congratz for winning a bugged event, there is no reason to brag about it, until they fix the bugs- ranking results=0

Comment

look at the post i quoted, if you think that's not mocking r2 servers then you seriously has a problem in your head.
              You take everything too seriously It's a game, chill or u'll get sick for it

Originally posted by Atombomb2097 View Post
              Congratz for winning a bugged event, there is no reason to brag about it, until they fix the bugs- ranking results=0
              Once could be luck, twice nop Also bug are on every side dude ^^ We nearly lost against TheElite on prel having half player out for black screen or stuff in fight, on finals did happen to them

Comment

Well second season in a row the Kongs have come bragging. lol
                Kong ego > r2 ego, at least the KoK's ego that is.

Comment

Once could be luck, twice nop Also bug are on every side dude ^^ We nearly lost against TheElite on prel having half player out for black screen or stuff in fight, on finals did happen to them
                  some lost 1 or 2 rounds. other bugs were common to everyone, but that one was a big one for many guilds ^^;

about it, did a guild managed to reach final 24 with that XXL bug ?
                  Last edited by ArnaudBo; 03-23-2015, 04:50 PM.
                  RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                  Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

I'd probably keep my mouth shut if I were on a kong server. They might just separate you since you're getting 16% recharge bonus - you should be 16% stronger than the rest. You should be embarrassed if you lost, so I don't think it's brag worthy.

Comment

ok, i will chill and do stupid things like what your re tarded a$$ doing.

what? dont like i call you that? chill bro, you are just being an sensitive i.diot.
                      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

my question is:

how do players get the invulnerability? I did not see that as a skill option, but not of our players could hit theirs for long periods of the match
                        If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

Originally posted by R225424182 View Post
                          my question is:

how do players get the invulnerability? I did not see that as a skill option, but not of our players could hit theirs for long periods of the match
                          if you are talking about people arent being damaged from lasers, i think its connection issue problem. when someone refreshed on the csgb, his toon will be shown on other's people screen when he reached 50% loading(when the notification "xx has come online" pop up). but since the person himself still loading, his character will be impervious to damage until the player loaded fully. now, if someone has his loading stuck on 99% or black screen after its fully loaded, his toon will still be impervious until the person finally entered the game.
                          this actually an old thing, if its on BG /SFT you will have a notification where you cant attack someone because still in protection. however because csgb is super laggy, you see the result yourself.

Comment

ok, i will chill and do stupid things like what your re tarded a$$ doing.

what? dont like i call you that? chill bro, you are just being an sensitive i.diot.
                            lol u so mad ^^

Originally posted by R225424182 View Post
                            my question is:

Cheat dude, just cheat

Comment

lol u so mad ^^
                              cant i be obvious enough? why else i would bother posting in this stupid thread if im not mad at someone mocking at my server?

Comment

cant i be obvious enough? why else i would bother posting in this stupid thread if im not mad at someone mocking at my server?
                                As i said, just bragging, not mocking What i find more funny is all the hate kong server get from some kind of player, as if a game is a good reason to be mad at/hate someone ^^

Comment

Working...
                                X