No announcement yet.

Congratulations to Kings of Kong

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well next csgb I hope you'll stop doubleing "dead" accounts than we can all see your true value...

Comment

Originally posted by Atombomb2097 View Post
      Well next csgb I hope you'll stop doubleing "dead" accounts than we can all see your true value...
      Guess you're one of those that started to call us cheater as soon as we got all tower right?

Comment

No just someone well informed

Comment

Originally posted by Atombomb2097 View Post
          No just someone well informed
          lol ok w/e ^^

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
            As i said, just bragging, not mocking What i find more funny is all the hate kong server get from some kind of player, as if a game is a good reason to be mad at/hate someone ^^
            like i said, look at the post i quoted. tell me if that is not mocking. you guys comes here on r2 forum and trying to aggravate us, while r2 players didnt do the same when they win.
            3 posts from that ****** poster and all of them are taunting us. i dont even replied TC's post because he's not taunting/mocking r2servers.
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlameni View Post
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbMCUFp70aU

This is a video of the full fight ! Relive our triumph ! Kong rules !!
              just watched this to try and see myself

2 seconds of fame... does that make me a celebrity or not?

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                I'd probably keep my mouth shut if I were on a kong server. They might just separate you since you're getting 16% recharge bonus - you should be 16% stronger than the rest. You should be embarrassed if you lost, so I don't think it's brag worthy.
                Yeah right. Some people will always find a reason to get mad about something.

Anyway, grats to Kings of Kreds for their csgb win.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                  if you are talking about people arent being damaged from lasers, i think its connection issue problem. when someone refreshed on the csgb, his toon will be shown on other's people screen when he reached 50% loading(when the notification "xx has come online" pop up). but since the person himself still loading, his character will be impervious to damage until the player loaded fully. now, if someone has his loading stuck on 99% or black screen after its fully loaded, his toon will still be impervious until the person finally entered the game.
                  this actually an old thing, if its on BG /SFT you will have a notification where you cant attack someone because still in protection. however because csgb is super laggy, you see the result yourself.
                  no, it wasn't that. they were loaded on our screen, or mine at least. and they were all in front of our spawn, so they were moving and playing. and when the lasers hit, it actually gave a message. I forgot the exact wording, but it was something similar to "player is under a ward of protection and cannot be attacked at this time"
                  now, a few may have been in combat, and I understand those can't be hit, but there were many more free of the crossed swords who were just shrugging off the hits, with no other champs around that could be in combat with them. Unless the lag was so bad that the animations could not catch up to someone, and they were fighting someone across the field....

I would like to see them try to make a wartune-lite option, where we can turn off all the excessive animations and such. just do a basic game that the current Flash extensions can handle. They have far outpaced what was meant to be done on the system.

honestly, why in Arena does it take so long to load my own character? nothing has changed. Mine should be the first to show. tired of fighting shadows as a shadow. have to watch my attacks and judge what to do next based on CD timers and rage(which isn't always up-to-date)
                  If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

Congrats Kong on your awesome win.

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                    like i said, look at the post i quoted. tell me if that is not mocking. you guys comes here on r2 forum and trying to aggravate us, while r2 players didnt do the same when they win.
                    3 posts from that ****** poster and all of them are taunting us. i dont even replied TC's post because he's not taunting/mocking r2servers.
                    Who cares lol, they won and are entitled to come here and brag about it
                    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-24-2015, 04:28 AM. Reason: post merge
                    EARWAX .. . .... .. ... ...

Comment

Grats to kingsofkong, deserved win

Comment

How long is Kong going to be allowed to cheat this and NOT be separated during csgb?

Comment

Originally posted by Skribz View Post
                          just watched this to try and see myself

2 seconds of fame... does that make me a celebrity or not?
                          At least you were playin lol

Originally posted by Missmagic-s119 View Post
                          Congrats Kong on your awesome win.

Who cares lol, they won and are entitled to come here and brag about it
                          Originally posted by Littlelyseria View Post
                          Grats to kingsofkong, deserved win
                          Ty

About bug/lag, i think this session of xgb was even worse then the 1st one, with whole guild not being able to join, bug all over the place etc etc. I was out for black screen/stuck in fight in 3 of the 7 match on xgb and to talk about the bug on this last fight, if you check the video you'll see on bottom left that opponent team has the flag for quite a bit of time, there was a bug there with player probably being stuck in fight so we couldn't take that flag (same did happen to a guildy on the 6th match of xgb, he was stuck in fight on a flag and noone of opponent team could attack that flag), i don't expect r2 to fix the bug since he never did, we just need to learn how to deal with them sadly.

Originally posted by Astroglide View Post
                          How long is Kong going to be allowed to cheat this and NOT be separated during csgb?
                          Cupcakes, cupcakes, cupcakes and rainbows.
                          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-24-2015, 08:37 AM.

Comment

Oh wow. didn't think this would generate 5 pages. I'm chuffed with that. May I humour you with three points:

1) I was on North tower closest to their base with boil. (my job is to press e for him). Anyway, throughout the fight, all of the top players from The"so called"Elite attacked us so in my opinion all of your players at least entered the fight.....unlike us who had people like Slowplay who didnt fight at all.

2) I created an account on The"so called" Elite's server last week to look up the players who we would fight. After talking to a couple of players from other guilds on their servers, I was informed that The "so called" Elite use lots of multi accounting of players who have quit.

3) Gz to Kilo for runners up spot. Good job man

THanks
                            WIg

Comment

Cupcakes, cupcakes, cupcakes and rainbows.
                              Meh, moderator removing jokes too? T_T
                              Last edited by SlowPlay; 03-24-2015, 11:12 AM. Reason: Someone might not get the joke

Comment

Meh, moderator removing jokes too? T_T
                                yeah you're right, people from kong servers are a joke
                                IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                                Class: Archer
                                Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                                Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                                but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Working...
                                X