Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Remove Tanks From X'GB !!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remove Tanks From X'GB !!

They are too op.... X'gb is about guild vs guild..Not just ''Lets throw some tanks in for cashers so they can secure a win...'' They are not needed, and no show of 'overall guild' strength, So why put them in x'gb,???? nore is carting, but i can sorta understand the reasoning behind that.

better remove whole csgb, its not working at all
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

it's working ... but too much bugs. and biggest trouble imo is : they added new one with the second version.
      so i'm afraid of the futur 3rd one
      xgb can be REALLY frustrating

for tank, i agree, it's a pain. they could have removed them from xgb
      Last edited by ArnaudBo; 03-23-2015, 09:44 AM.
      RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
      Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Yes please remove them they are ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by Freddypainter View Post
          They are too op.... X'gb is about guild vs guild..Not just ''Lets throw some tanks in for cashers so they can secure a win...'' They are not needed, and no show of 'overall guild' strength, So why put them in x'gb,???? nore is carting, but i can sorta understand the reasoning behind that.
          I find your suggestion an interesting one.... and there could be many variants to it as well, such as once the tanks are destroyed that's it, gone they get. As for what the future holds, we simply do not know yet.. but as for the tanks.. they are a definite battle changer.. and I hope they will truly take this one under consideration.
          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Csgb is about strategy, team work, and communication. Figuring what to do with your tanks, and what to do about your opponent's tanks is a big part of that, so I think they should stay.
            That said, each team should have the same tanks to start, no advantage for balens spent.
            Server: Armor S6
            IGN: Xanthralla
            Guild: Samurai

Comment

Just a small nerf would be my suggestion. As if you remove tanks, you gotta remove towers basicly. guilds with small numbers, up against high number guilds, gotta use tanks to destroy towers to get an advantage. unless you wanna spawn camp, but we aren't like that.

One shotting people should be highly impossible, unless 50k vs 500k ofc.

Comment

Working...
              X