Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Remove Tanks From X'GB !!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freddypainter
    started a topic Remove Tanks From X'GB !!

Remove Tanks From X'GB !!

They are too op.... X'gb is about guild vs guild..Not just ''Lets throw some tanks in for cashers so they can secure a win...'' They are not needed, and no show of 'overall guild' strength, So why put them in x'gb,???? nore is carting, but i can sorta understand the reasoning behind that.

• JkLoser87
    replied
    Just a small nerf would be my suggestion. As if you remove tanks, you gotta remove towers basicly. guilds with small numbers, up against high number guilds, gotta use tanks to destroy towers to get an advantage. unless you wanna spawn camp, but we aren't like that.

One shotting people should be highly impossible, unless 50k vs 500k ofc.

Leave a comment:

• jbyram2
    replied
    Csgb is about strategy, team work, and communication. Figuring what to do with your tanks, and what to do about your opponent's tanks is a big part of that, so I think they should stay.
    That said, each team should have the same tanks to start, no advantage for balens spent.

Leave a comment:

• GM_Magik
    replied
    Originally posted by Freddypainter View Post
    They are too op.... X'gb is about guild vs guild..Not just ''Lets throw some tanks in for cashers so they can secure a win...'' They are not needed, and no show of 'overall guild' strength, So why put them in x'gb,???? nore is carting, but i can sorta understand the reasoning behind that.
    I find your suggestion an interesting one.... and there could be many variants to it as well, such as once the tanks are destroyed that's it, gone they get. As for what the future holds, we simply do not know yet.. but as for the tanks.. they are a definite battle changer.. and I hope they will truly take this one under consideration.

Leave a comment:

• JeffExtreme
    replied
    Yes please remove them they are ridiculous

Leave a comment:

• ArnaudBo
    replied
    it's working ... but too much bugs. and biggest trouble imo is : they added new one with the second version.
    so i'm afraid of the futur 3rd one
    xgb can be REALLY frustrating

for tank, i agree, it's a pain. they could have removed them from xgb
    Last edited by ArnaudBo; 03-23-2015, 09:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

• daunapu
    replied
    better remove whole csgb, its not working at all

Leave a comment:

Working...
X