Entire game being nerfed?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
    Tell you what. I need an advanced level 80 proof that buradoth actually drops crypt keys.
    It may drop for lower levels, but after 2000 stamina in a row extensively, this level 80 has never seen any drop.
    I'm going back to doing 70+ campaigns for advanced talents. Buradoth is a total pure 100% myth.
    And please don't reply if you're not level 80.
    Buradoths Grave on Hero mode will drop 2 Keys. Running it on normal mode you will get 1 key. Mileage may vary. When they do these event boxes in campaign, I get no keys. Otherwise I normally get 2-4 a week. It's not a whole lot, but I guess it's better than nothing.
    Level 80 Archer, 333k BR.
    If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

Originally posted by Imonseph View Post
      Astral picking kinda nerfed too, now takes 3rd-5th star to get a blue one. Sometimes, even a 10 misfortune streak is nothing new.
      Wartune plummeting the game with every new update patch, and this one on 2nd evo sylphs almost made it final.
      Remember the removal of pvp sets from arena shop? Yea,.. many existing players discontinued cuz of facing the reality of farming for pve set.
      It only ends when we finally get sick of the game... go do something else and come back to Wartune a few years later.
      (It's still a really cool game quite enjoyable to play, trust me)

Just like how they made mahra so accessible now, so only time will tell when all these invaluable things will be made available to all.
      I've already passed on my GM spot to another, and slowly backing away from the game. addiction is tough. I spent 3 weeks looking for a new fix. GUnslingers isn't bad for an Alpha game right now. but there is a lot of garbage out there now, too.
      If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

not a daily reward but usually 6 keys a week Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture crypt keys.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	152.1 KB
ID:	1710105

Comment

They seriously Kidding us !!!

They add a new Event : BIG SPENDER DAILY

Cash $300 per DAY.... -_-

And the NERF all Other Free Event !!!!

PS : We don't care about crypt key, its a free stuff, you can get some every day by campaign blitz or blessing wheel.

Comment

Time to quit this game the smart players got out soon or they stopped cashing....
            Think I go play game like Rift much better.
            Last edited by DreamFrenzy; 03-25-2015, 09:33 AM.
            WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFrenzy View Post
              Time to quit this game the smart players got out soon or they stopped cashing....
              Think I go play game like Rift much better.
              Yeah, already stop to cash after December frenzy lot of cash Event. and now i think about stop my vip.

Comment

I'm a little miffed about the frequency of good item drops from event chests lately too. Even the frequency of receiving free event items is cut significantly. Love thy Mount gives gold, Blessing Wheel gives mahra, the gem synth event gave gold, and card engulfing gives nothing special.
                Name: Phoenixia
                Server: R2 S-319
                Class: Mage
                BR: 911k
                Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
                Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

so i must do buradoth it seems.. but how about the refinement crystals where will i get them?

also need lots for 80 gears
                  Last edited by kevs926; 03-26-2015, 02:42 AM.
                  Level 49 Archer
                  BR 150k

Comment

To some extent, this was how the game WAS alike before version 2.0, & still more like the game it used to be before mid-2014. Sadly, now the game has changed so much that we can't keep up with it without good events.

Originally posted by Gankdalf View Post
                    Dimension = Nerfed
                    Crypt Keys = Nerfed
                    Gem Event = Nerfed
                    Soul Crystal Event = Nerfed
                    Bounty Event = Nerfed
                    Whip Event = Nerfed
                    Astral Event = Nerfed
                    Coin Drop = Nerfed
                    Temp mount = Nerfed

No real gem income, no real whip income. Boxes from various events also way less than it used to be.

Where is this going to end???

Comment

Balen events are more abundant, but the rewards are ... meh ...

PS. are you the mage Xept?

Originally posted by Xeptone View Post
                      wrong

BALEN EVENT BOOSTED

insert random troll meme

Comment

True about the gem hoarding, but not everyone has gem scrolls above lvl9. Many are still stuck with lvl9 gems for months or even over a year & still not able to get them. That's ridiculous. They should really let us buy more crypt attempts at an outrageous price & allow the mega spenders to blitz the crypt unlimited number of times each day so that they don't end up whining like we do. HAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                        with most having at least all lvl 10 gems in gear and probably having enough in vault to make all of them lvl 12 at least for 2-3-4-5 more sets, i dont think anyone actually cares about gem return atm

Comment

Maybe it generally drops for most people, but excludes some others? I also NEVER got a crypt key from this solo either. I used to get quite some from 70 solos, but now it seems like there's none at all. So I stopped blitzing Necro for a while, until both the key drop rate & the gem scroll drop rate is back to normal. Not the best thing to do, but I hate to waste on pointless moves so that's what I do.

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
                          Tell you what. I need an advanced level 80 proof that buradoth actually drops crypt keys.
                          It may drop for lower levels, but after 2000 stamina in a row extensively, this level 80 has never seen any drop.
                          I'm going back to doing 70+ campaigns for advanced talents. Buradoth is a total pure 100% myth.
                          And please don't reply if you're not level 80.

Comment

Daily 100 stam of 70-80 solo hero mode. None for the past 6 weeks.

Originally posted by bcdaedalus View Post
                            atleast 6-10 a week from here only drops in hero mode blitzes normal blitzes just do on a 70 as crypt keys dont drop from normal ones anymore it seams

Comment

Sometimes, even a 10 misfortune streak is nothing new.
                              On one of my free characters, astral drop seems BETTER now than in the past. When I started that character, I got a streak of 16 white astrals quite often, & almost never got anything better than a blue. I waited for like 7 months to get the first PURPLE PATK astral on her. Now at least I got some oranges & reds, and most people got at least 1 orange per day. I don't think they have nerfed the drop rate, or at least not on that server.

Remember the removal of pvp sets from arena shop? Yea,.. many existing players discontinued cuz of facing the reality of farming for pve set.
                              Seriously agree with this. I still don't get why PvP sets are removed from arena shop. Now the exchange is over, and those sets are still not back in arena shop. Chinese Wartune is like a few versions ahead of us, but they still have those sets (and they still have the old daily quests such as tree energize & WB Proof of Strength). I just don't get why these sets should not exist. Or maybe they would give them out for free at some point so we just need to be patient.

Comment

My cousin said she opened 600+ chests & got NO COIN AT ALL.

Originally posted by Nolikeki View Post
                                Holy ****, I though I was unlucky with getting only one coin from 250 chests, but your version seems more believable

Comment

Working...
                                X