Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Entire game being nerfed?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Entire game being nerfed?

Dimension = Nerfed
    Crypt Keys = Nerfed
    Gem Event = Nerfed
    Soul Crystal Event = Nerfed
    Bounty Event = Nerfed
    Whip Event = Nerfed
    Astral Event = Nerfed
    Coin Drop = Nerfed
    Temp mount = Nerfed

No real gem income, no real whip income. Boxes from various events also way less than it used to be.

Where is this going to end???

wrong

BALEN EVENT BOOSTED

insert random troll meme

Comment

Originally posted by Gankdalf View Post
      Where is this going to end???
      when this game ends, ofc.

seriously, when i started playing this game i never expected it to lasts more than 2 years. maybe they are really trying to kill this game.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

one of the worst thing is how they are diluting the % of getting mount cards from chests. Now, you get more chest from chest....basically, reducing the drop rate of mounts big time. It's almost impossible now to get a mount from chests without cashing while it was more than possible in the past....

Comment

Will say this, the whole month of 4 simultaneous exchanges is the worst conception of an event so far. A box containing 4 event items just maakes the later events harder and harder to get. This is because you get lower drop rate so by the time the last event exchange comes you have 1/4 item drop of the item you need. So the cost of a guaranteed new mount increases as the month goes on.

Comment

Yes this game dying slowly .....

But the add lot of new Event, like : Epic Spender, Big spender, one time doggie bag, recharge gift, recharge bonus, big spender, big spender, big spender, Epic spender, Super mega spender of the death, Ultra mega spender of the world, Bankrupt spender event.....
            Last edited by benoooo; 03-23-2015, 01:19 PM.

Comment

i would debate about gem and whip events, occasionaly they drop event chests so that's a big improvement. the gem even give an equal lv gem back, which is i think better than XX lv 1-X gem pack anyway.
              main issue for both these events is more the income is quite low to benefit from it.

the astral event seems better imo, we never had multiple collect xx astrals now we have them climbing up easily giving quite some event boxes. get 5 red astrals was a new (and impossible one) event.

the new even chest echange thing is just ridiculous, the current one even give less chests than before for most of the event quest.
              small consolation is that we have every day a login reward.

Comment

Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
                i would debate about gem and whip events, occasionaly they drop event chests so that's a big improvement. the gem even give an equal lv gem back, which is i think better than XX lv 1-X gem pack anyway.
                main issue for both these events is more the income is quite low to benefit from it.
                with most having at least all lvl 10 gems in gear and probably having enough in vault to make all of them lvl 12 at least for 2-3-4-5 more sets, i dont think anyone actually cares about gem return atm
                THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

the astral event seems better imo, we never had multiple collect xx astrals now we have them climbing up easily giving quite some event boxes. get 5 red astrals was a new (and impossible one) event.
                  I was able to collect that one...was pumping all my gold into astrals to max out the new one. But yah, fair bit o' luck involved.

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                  with most having at least all lvl 10 gems in gear and probably having enough in vault to make all of them lvl 12 at least for 2-3-4-5 more sets, i dont think anyone actually cares about gem return atm
                  I definitely care about gem return. Very few people have all 12s, and I am not one of them.

Comment

the new even chest echange thing is just ridiculous, the current one even give less chests than before for most of the event quest.
                    small consolation is that we have every day a login reward.
                    Its for that i don't have recharge since this new chest mod....

And now they nerfing it more, ( no chest in classic reward like gems event, astral event, bounty event....

Comment

Gem return is very important to anyone who is too new to have taken full advantage of the avalanche of last summer/fall. I was in the right position to get tons of everything, and I only just have enough gems to make everything level 12 (once I find that lousy transposer). So I imagine there are a lot of players who can get plenty of benefit from unlimited gem matching.

I don't care a lot about the rewards from this event, but I'm making a bunch of level 6 gems, since that may net me more rewards in the long run from later events. The worst part is and always has been that R2 subscribes to the Zapp Brannigan style of player management (see #4 here for the reference: http://goo.gl/LxEUMf).

Comment

There was a brief time, 1-2 months, where events were very generous and gave us a nice cycle we could do for big gains. Those maxed on SC could exchange for whips, whip events often gave SC, gem packs, or both, and gem events usually gave gem packs and/or SC. That cycle dried up though. They starve us on whips and gem packs while giving us loads of SC; great for newer players who aren't maxed but crappy for older players who have no use for them. Compared to that brief time when events rocked and many players could grow very quickly, events now suck. Even the "good" ones are worse than what we used to get.

I don't like this multi item chest **** they are pulling. Its milking more money from the whales and top spenders while leaving the rest in the cold. The last mount is +50 to stats. By shop value ($20 per +10), that would make it worth $100. To get it from event, with the 1/4 chance of item you need, you'd need roughly 400 chests, possibly more if you get trolled on which items drop. That's close to $160 for a $100 mount.

Cata key drop rate has always been low, so its hard to tell if its been nerfed or not. I have lucky weeks and unlucky weeks. Buradoth's Grave is the best solo to blitz if you want to farm cata keys. That gets me 3-5 per week (average).

I understand that all dimensions were nerfed except expert, which actually got a boost to rewards. I guess that's to make dimensions and the benefits more of a big $ advantage than something any player can have with some luck.

Comment

Originally posted by KS222 View Post
                          Cata key drop rate has always been low, so its hard to tell if its been nerfed or not. I have lucky weeks and unlucky weeks. Buradoth's Grave is the best solo to blitz if you want to farm cata keys. That gets me 3-5 per week (average).
                          Tell you what. I need an advanced level 80 proof that buradoth actually drops crypt keys.
                          It may drop for lower levels, but after 2000 stamina in a row extensively, this level 80 has never seen any drop.
                          I'm going back to doing 70+ campaigns for advanced talents. Buradoth is a total pure 100% myth.
                          And please don't reply if you're not level 80.
                          [morfinnor]
                          Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
                            Tell you what. I need an advanced level 80 proof that buradoth actually drops crypt keys.
                            It may drop for lower levels, but after 2000 stamina in a row extensively, this level 80 has never seen any drop.
                            I'm going back to doing 70+ campaigns for advanced talents. Buradoth is a total pure 100% myth.
                            i can attest that buradoth grave still gives CK. ill give screenshot if i got one today.
                            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
                              < Adv lv80
                              < 6-10 c keys from bura weekly

Comment

Working...
                              X