No announcement yet.

Entire game being nerfed?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont open box anymore its worth.... Just use the box for exchange good item !

Comment

UP Have fun with WT

Comment

For crypt keys, I buy three extra hero attempts (60 bb) for buradoth's grave. Usually get two or even four keys a day. Beats 75 bb each...
        Server: Armor S6
        IGN: Xanthralla
        Guild: Samurai

Comment

Originally posted by jbyram2 View Post
          For crypt keys, I buy three extra hero attempts (60 bb) for buradoth's grave. Usually get two or even four keys a day. Beats 75 bb each...
          Hm, wish I'd thought of that while I was doing daily necro blitzes. Then again, my luck wasn't very good with hero mode attempts, only ever got keys 2 or 3 times, out of at least a couple dozen tries.

Comment

Originally posted by jbyram2 View Post
            OK thats it, I'm never running dailys with you again, you lucky little...
            Crushing mice is good for the soul...

Comment

Who else remembers the days (not that long ago) where people were complaining about bag space, 9999 stacks and the call of "for the love of god no more SC/whips/gems please!!!11!!" I have 200k sc and no exchange eventz.

Well the Dev's answered the call, we now have a bit more bag space, 9999 stacks are here (for some of the items) and now a reduced rate of SC/whips/gems in events rewards.

The winds of change have arrived and are swirling around and the fallout is not yet known, the devs might take your suggestions on board but you need to log a support request on mass to effect change.

Side note:
              I like the Ancient coin option.
              [B]Server: [S413] Shadowledge- IGN: Spot - Guild: Glory

Comment

I don't remember ever asking for fewer whips or gems I doubt even maxed out cashers would care how many sc/whips they gave us (as long as it isnt anything silly like when we all had 300k+) as long as they run exchange events more often. I kinda wish there was a NPC in CC where you could swap sc/whips/fate stones/runes for each other or for gold rather than having to wait for an event.
                Crushing mice is good for the soul...

Comment

Working...
                X