X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quest Tracker, Cooldown List, and Chat Window

A few requests.

An option to completely disable the "Quest Tracker," or at the very least, have it remember whether or not it is expanded. Screen real estate is already at a premium, and I don't use it at all.

Same goes for the "Cooldown List," but I use this one, so really the easiest for both would just to have both remember their state, collapsed or expanded.

PLEASE consider adding some opacity to the chat window and giving us just a tiny bit of control over its size (horizontally) and position. The same opacity that the "Cooldown List" has would be fine.

At the moment we are extremely busy in testing the new updates. We appreciate your efforts of making this game better, however we have some prior tasks we have to finish before adding new suggestions.

Feel free to join

Comment

pls i need help: how i do the quest estate harvest?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowRO View Post
          Wartune has been closed on this platform since October. Please double check the game subforum and make sure you have the right game. If you did intend for this question to be in the Wartune subforum, I apologize, but as the game is not currently open here, you will need to go to where you play the game and ask there. Thanks
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
          X