Necro never gives lv10 transposers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Necro never gives lv10 transposers

I'd like to see everyone actually stop spending $ on this game til r2 fixes the necro giving lv10! I contact them to let them know after months of running manually or blitzing with no lv10 transposer... I have received lv9's, 11, & now today lv12. r2 just wants your money & don't care about the players.

Please join me with letting them know IT NEEDS FIXED!!!!

but i got lvl 10 transposer, many others did, what does this mean?
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Some of us is just cursed, to never get l10 trans.

still saying, give me an option to pay for it xD

Comment

They should just sell the Level 10, 11 & 12 transposers. Most the focus is on the sylph stuff anyway so why not give a break on the gem side.

Comment

Necro hardly gives level 10 transponsers

I have done Necro for the last 9 months and hoping for a level 10 transponser scroll but instead get level 9 or level 11 or level 12. Put it in the market, or shop, or in the crypt shop, give it in a hot event or just offer it as a hot event item. I play on server 33 or 7, (merged server) there are only a select few people that have the level 10, to me they happen to be the people that spent alot on playing. I like playing the game but I would like to see some these little issues taken care of, like fact that necro not giving level 10 transposers like it say it does as reward for passing a certain level.

Comment

Working...
          X