Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• transfer eu kabam servers to eu R2 servers

hi R2,

maybe u can see like we can, that Kabam doesnt care about eu servers anymore, so i want to ask u to transfer our acc to u.

that is less problems for Kabam and more money for u

IT is impossible to transfer characters from one server to another.

Comment

the only time it happened was when a provider stopped Wartune (was it yahoo?) and the players were transfered.
      RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
      Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
        the only time it happened was when a provider stopped Wartune (was it yahoo?) and the players were transfered.
        That is correct, Yahoo Games shut down Wartune, and after some very hard work and lots of stressful moments, the affected players could transfer to Kabam.
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by Zeak42 View Post
          IT is impossible to transfer characters from one server to another.
          what do you think a merge is?

it is literally moving characters from one server to another (in case you had no idea)

r2 does it every few weeks

Comment

Originally posted by noob9841 View Post
            what do you think a merge is?

it is literally moving characters from one server to another (in case you had no idea)

r2 does it every few weeks
            Actually, server merges here don't move your character, it just links the server data together. You still have to access the server the same way you did prior to a merge.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

but kabam euro servers need some sort of merge even add all together or move us to r2

you did it with yahoo u can do it with kabam

as kabam doesnt care about us

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                Actually, server merges here don't move your character, it just links the server data together. You still have to access the server the same way you did prior to a merge.
                you start on the beach for a reason. they dump all characters on 1 server. the fact that you sign into server 428 or whatever is irrelevant, that's just placeholder. you can log on with the number you merged with just the same. that is called an "alias" server 428 is an alias of 433 or whatever, but 428 itself no longer exists (more accurately, it is now server 559 or something)

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                  but kabam euro servers need some sort of merge even add all together or move us to r2

you did it with yahoo u can do it with kabam

as kabam doesnt care about us
                  I understand your frustration, but sadly we can not move characters from one server to another or one platform to another. As much as many would like it.. it is sadly not something that we are able to do.

The 'Yahoo' issue was a very very very special instance, and I still don't understand all what went down there.. but sadly.. that was likely a one time off.
                  Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

So you actually say when kabam stops with wartune we will lose everything? For your information, the dont have the servers because they dont offer support. We need to use the same support as r2 so kabam server can be merged with an r2 server. Servers are on the same location as R2

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
                      I understand your frustration, but sadly we can not move characters from one server to another or one platform to another. As much as many would like it.. it is sadly not something that we are able to do.

The 'Yahoo' issue was a very very very special instance, and I still don't understand all what went down there.. but sadly.. that was likely a one time off.
                      so than who takes care of our servers maintance wise Kabam or R2 ? and either way someone somewhere is not doing their job because European Servers always seem to be the odd ones out. its not just one or two servers complaining so its obviously that its not just some whining snobs.
                      Mage: level 80
                      Battle rating:guess
                      Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49

" My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

-R2games

Comment

R2 is there a way, too move a tune from a Kabam server, too a R2 server, Kabam has very bad lag issues and I know that R2 has a game client. I stopped doing cloud adventures and I can't play that much on kabam due to the incredible lag r2. I have talked with several people that virtually no lag playing on r2 due to them having a client. I wish kabam would make a client for this game would help tremendously. ty for your consideration in this matter.

Comment

technically, the "transfer" from yahoo to kabam is NOT a real transfer of the character from one server to another. your "yahoo" character is always on the SAME KABAM SERVER as before. yahoo is only a login portal that accesses a kabam server in the same way your account on kabam.com accesses it.

Comment

to my knowledge, a server merger is actually (the equivalent of) packing up all character data on one server and unpacking it on another server, so it is possible to transfer AN ENTIRE SERVER OF CHARACTERS from one server to another. as for transferring an individual character, i'm not sure if it is technically feasible to isolate one character & transfer only its data over. if they have scripts that streamline the collection & migration of a single character's data, then it is certainly doable. but if not, they could possibly do it all by hand, which is too tedious & error-prone, and your character is probably broken after the transfer.

Comment

Working...
                            X