Trading

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trading

Will there ever be a trading function between players? If not what is the purpose of bound and Unbound items? Having two seperate slots filled for the same item is annoying and cause inventory issues. If not a trade option then can all items be one type ie. all items are bound or unbound?

Its a good idea ! but good idea never applied in Wartune.....

Like HP, i have 500k+HP, when i need to refill hp, i need to click 30 time -_- (Click on bubble, click on second hp pot, click to validate *10) So boring !

Comment

If not by now, never. I would also definitely like to see the bound / unbound **** go too.

Originally posted by benoooo View Post
      Its a good idea ! but good idea never applied in Wartune.....

Like HP, i have 500k+HP, when i need to refill hp, i need to click 30 time -_- (Click on bubble, click on second hp pot, click to validate *10) So boring !
      Been playing long enough to amass 500k hp, but never noticed hp pots in the guild shop. Doh.
      Mage
      L80 DSW
      IMDE

Comment

I just buy 999 from guild shop once a week

Comment

Originally posted by Asceti View Post
          Been playing long enough to amass 500k hp, but never noticed hp pots in the guild shop. Doh.
          And when i have use all hp pots in my inventory what i do ..... -________-

Comment

Originally posted by benoooo View Post
            And when i have use all hp pots in my inventory what i do ..... -________-
            Buy other from guild shop?

Comment

Originally posted by bigymike25 View Post
              Will there ever be a trading function between players? If not what is the purpose of bound and Unbound items? Having two seperate slots filled for the same item is annoying and cause inventory issues. If not a trade option then can all items be one type ie. all items are bound or unbound?
              We should be getting auction house if they.dont deside to remove it again. Although it will be buying stuff from players with un-bound balens
              IGN: Muramasa
              Server: #351 -Snowcrest
              Guild: Saintz
              Level: 80
              Battle Rating: IT'S SO FLUFFY
              Sylph: Zues. 2 star orange

Siggy. #1

Comment

I agree that they need to remove unbound items fast. Will it ever happen, who knows?

Comment

We honestly never know what they will give us untilt he word hits the news and events forum section. While trading would be fantastic.. we simply do not know concrete, if it will ever happen. I like to hope for it.. but with so many alts and such.. it would get very chaotic.. so... you never rightly know.
                  Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
                    We honestly never know what they will give us untilt he word hits the news and events forum section. While trading would be fantastic.. we simply do not know concrete, if it will ever happen. I like to hope for it.. but with so many alts and such.. it would get very chaotic.. so... you never rightly know.
                    Auction house would be a win/win/win

Win for high levels selling items they have no use for (SC and ect.)

Win for F2P as they can make un-bound balens by selling some items like evol sylph.seals ect.

Win for R2 as even in china wartune auction house is balen only (paid balens only) so they...

They make $$$ and cashers and f2p are happy to clean inventory in a way to make balens for next.event.. And new cashers will pop up to buy items from other players so.they can spend less and get more for their buck..

But R2 removed it once before so not sure if they are gonna re-add it back or not... I.kinda wish they would i personally have some items i would sell. And would inturn reinvest it in making my toon/sylph stronger
                    IGN: Muramasa
                    Server: #351 -Snowcrest
                    Guild: Saintz
                    Level: 80
                    Battle Rating: IT'S SO FLUFFY
                    Sylph: Zues. 2 star orange

Siggy. #1

Comment

Originally posted by Blood989 View Post
                      But R2 removed it once before so not sure if they are gonna re-add it back or not...
                      There has never been an auction/trading option in R2's Wartune.

As for whether one will be implemented, I'll shamelessly copy MemoryLane:
                      Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                      The decision to not implement the auction house was not R2's decision, it was a partnership decision. It has nothing to do with making money at all (trust me, no one's come close to guessing the real reason behind that decision, so you can read all the player reasons for why there's no trading and cross them all off the list). On the contrary, there would be more profit to be had by implementing it, as people who cash will spend a bit more to buy things they need from the auction house, and then will have to spend more to keep their advantage over the players who wouldn't normally have balens that the cashers are giving them to. This was actually addressed a long time ago by the admin. If/when the partners decide to allow it, then we will get it.
                      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Having played many other MMOs, I can tell you straight out what the reasoning is behind no trading or auction house: It brings farmers/botters and other 3rd party hackers trying to make a buck off of the MMO into the game. This is the only MMO that I've played that doesn't have constant shouting in world chat: "Buy your 'xyz' cheap here at website 'x'." Or random PMs from level 1 players: "Psst hey you, come to my website and get your gold cheap." Trust me I've seen it all. I'm actually happy there's no trading in this game for this same reason. The people making money off of Wartune do not want others piggy-backing and making money off of their product. Ultimately I am glad for this.
                        Last edited by OhBummer; 03-24-2015, 10:46 AM.

Comment

They could have auction house but have it the way it benefits wartunes and players like wartune get a % of all sales that way everyone happy.
                          WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

Working...
                          X