Guild boss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild boss

Pls add a goddnes power and we can get more power only for guild boss by stat 50%, payng by contribution 5% - 200 contribution

There is a booster for added points based on what you do.. so maybe in the future they will consider an added boost for damage as well. Since this is so new its really hard to speculate at this time, but it certainly an interesting thought considering the boosts they offer in the advance shop.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

since the rewards (the good ones that people want) come from ranking, how a damage boost will change the ranking in your guild but just draining your resource to pay for it?
      THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

I like it, but could create some "hate" within the guilds.

Instead maybe have 2 difference summons, the usual cost, for non-buff. and a buff(50% stat) one for double or tripple price. This could help smaller, or weaker guilds, actually kill the boss

Comment

but if everyone uses the damage booster, you'll all end up in the same ranking anyway.

Our guild has experimented with running Guild Beast and Altar at the same time. those of us with a clue realize that if everyone only hits the Beast for 10 minutes, the ranking is the same if we all wasted the full 30 minutes attacking. But many players don't have the ability to see the reasoning of that and think they need to do massive amounts of damage to get a better prize. they even really try to fight over position and ranking, thinking that 5th place will get them better rewards than 9th place....

and what's the prize for killing one again? a handful of holy waters and even fewer resistance shards? I'd rather do BI.
          If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

We summon, and do 1 attack each, ofcourse some people don't understand that at first, but after a while, it's worth it.

Comment

Working...
            X