Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

glorido n robe/robe piece too rare!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• glorido n robe/robe piece too rare!

i need the gloridon robe and i cant get it or the piece needed ive done summoners over 20 times and claristun countless times

There are far to many chances at other things i am sick and tired of running this dungeun a billion times .. can we have a option that drops only purple rare stuff but is like 2x harder or something ? its rediculous

perhaps a way to syntehisze the piece of cloth needed or trade in from another purple item
    Last edited by quseio; 11-05-2012, 08:52 AM.

You can buy the item to sythesize it in the crypt shop.

Comment

worn items (used to synthesize lvl30 equips) cost 75 crypt tokens each piece. but you must reach a certain level in the catacombs to unlock it.

Wartune Retired
      IGN: Senjuu
      Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize
      Guild: Immortals

Yitien
      IGN: Senju
      Server: S5 Buddha's Dome, S7 The Golden Summit
      Clan: S5 Moon, S7 EXODUS

I'm a non casher player

My Guide/s:

File a support ticket here:

Comment

I wouldn't bother. Prior to level 30 you level up so quickly each day that by the time you get it, it might be obsolete and/or you're already looking for the L30 set.
        If you incidentally get the items, definitely synthesize. But otherwise, your purple gear is probably on-par unless you have 2 or 4 in the set.

Comment

Working...
        X