1 more slot for skills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 more slot for skills

the slot we have is not enough. 1 more slot pls for skills ..is ok we can have for runes 2 slot and for skills 6 slots for...

If we add one more slot for skill then make more OP players kill the low lvls faster. 5 skills and 3 Runes slots is prefect.
    [S1] Temple Ibalize
    Guild: Harvoc
    Classes: Archer

“If we act like prey, they’ll act like predators”

Comment

soonTM (in later update)

Comment

Originally posted by koraks View Post
        the slot we have is not enough. 1 more slot pls for skills ..is ok we can have for runes 2 slot and for skills 6 slots for...
        6 is an even number i like that and also i like the extra slot
        but
        it will only make people want more
        so no need
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

ok np.. but maybe in battle time we can switch to skill 1 or 2 ? becouse is unused to i have Double skills.

Comment

ok np.. but maybe in battle time we can switch to skill 1 or 2 ? becouse is unused to i have Double skills.
            who said u can't switch
            just open ur panel and drag the skill u want to the tab
            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

The Double Skill system in Wartune offers flexibility in selecting and using a variety of class skills which allows players to fully utilize the potential of their class. Players may unlock this unique skill system for 995 Balens and must be at least level 38. Once unlocked, players will be allowed two skill trees, but may only select one skill tree in battle (using skills from both skill trees is not allowed). As you level, you will be rewarded with skill points for both skill trees.

Comment

http://wartune.r2games.com/guide/view?id=198

(then you cant).... and many istance like Garden of death is verry hard ..you need more than 5 slots for archers...

you need on this istance 2mages for heal and purification warrior to be tank and 1 arher for unbuff the boss and do dps at boss on the same time

then 5 slots is not enough...

Comment

u can switch skills but can't switch skill trees

and 5 slots for all = balanced if ur feeling weak then ur finally beginning to understand the Pros and cons of archers
                  archers specialize in early side of the game but when the game gets older ur bound to get killed
                  didn't u read any of the posts in forum

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

i read but not all..

i am gamer and if i lern skills i need to use them all in battle. Then is good think to i have one bar with all my skill on and i have the choice with wich one i use to attack or debuff.
                    now i have 11 skills and i can use in battle only 5.

thanks it is my opinion. sorry if i make you tired. you can delete all theese from forrum.

Comment

i read but not all..

i am gamer and if i lern skills i need to use them all in battle. Then is good think to i have one bar with all my skill on and i have the choice with wich one i use to attack or debuff.
                      now i have 11 skills and i can use in battle only 5.

thanks it is my opinion. sorry if i make you tired. you can delete all theese from forrum.
                      we all have many skills just the way we use them choose 5 out of the 10 or 11 we have and make it our permanent build
                      change and reset them

this is a strategy game so its bound to have some building blocks even in skills
                      this is not an adventure game so u won't have unlimited things
                      if u want them then join crystal saga its another game of R2

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Working...
                      X