Give me some opinions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give me some opinions

I'm a lvl 51 archer with 9k patk. Sometimes, i feel like i can't take out my damages and hits very low than other low lvls archer. Even lvls 44 can hits higher than me but their patk is lower than mine. It's possible because of what equipment skills i used? Or bug problem. As my lvl there is no way i only hits like 2-3k at badland MP even though the mobs or monster with high pdef. Please, give me some opinions and help me solve my problem. Thanks

Wrong section. Thread was moved to Game Discussion.
    Last edited by TheAngelito; 11-05-2012, 10:09 AM.
    [S1] Temple Ibalize
    Guild: Harvoc
    Classes: Archer

“If we act like prey, they’ll act like predators”

Originally posted by GrandDuke View Post
    I'm a lvl 51 archer with 9k patk. Sometimes, i feel like i can't take out my damages and hits very low than other low lvls archer. Even lvls 44 can hits higher than me but their patk is lower than mine. It's possible because of what equipment skills i used? Or bug problem. As my lvl there is no way i only hits like 2-3k at badland MP even though the mobs or monster with high pdef. Please, give me some opinions and help me solve my problem. Thanks

its not moved to game discussion [ ok now its moved to game discussion
    and yes skills play a role

like lets say ur basic arrow is level 2 and another archer arrow is level 4 then he/she would deal more damage
    also astrals such as will destroyer can be used to increase damage

Ps: i just gave will destroyer as a example not as a suggestion
    will destroyer is bad for archers but is good for knights
    Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 11-06-2012, 08:25 AM.
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

lol, hyorin. you suggest an archer to use will destroyer?

@grandduke
      with 9k patk, i assume you have your academy and guild skills upgraded near max. mind to share skill you used and their level? and your astrals?
      lv 44 can't enter badlands. how you compare yours and theirs?
      and never use will destroyer for archers. they are made for crits, so whats need of astral that disable crits?

Comment

send me screenshot of yours. to me.. included ur skills and academy.. i'll tell u what u lack of.. oo astral too
        ☣CAIN☣

Comment

I'm just comparing a lvl 44 and mine crits lol When i do void with my friend who is lvl 44 and i saw his crits higher than me.
          [S1] Temple Ibalize

Comment

I'm just comparing a lvl 44 and mine crits lol When i do void with my friend who is lvl 44 and i saw his crits higher than me.

at lv. 51 ....there is no way you losing to a 44.
            44 means at best he is wearing 35 set. at 51you have 9k ptk. i assume you got 45 set on right?
            even if you don't do any skills you would just flat out destroy him.... just without using any skills you would destroy him...

seriously... at 9k ptk you regular hit should hit at least 6k in badland.... not even taking skill into consideration... i don't see how you doing only 3k dmg unless you mean on the boss who got the 30% def shield up.
            Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

of course i can beat lvl 44 in the battle. And i agree with u that i at least hit like 6k in badland. Well, sometimes i can hits more than 7k damages and 4-5k but hits 3-4 alot.
              [S1] Temple Ibalize

Comment

Do you have the floating damage increase astral on you? That thing is like a gamble.
                The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Working...
                X