clothing id rates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clothing id rates

Maybe i'm just very (un)lucky this event, but all of my S and A rank clothing were successfully identified w/ 1-2 tries, which kinda sux...So is it just me or did they "optimize" the rewards for this clothing id event?
    Non casher Psuedo-non casher Light Casher Medium Casher Heavy Casher God Casher
    _______________^

you were lucky. I just went 25 tries on a S rank Armor. I'm sorry, but a 20% success rate should proc more often than that....
    If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

i am always happy when my identification fails, means more rewards, who doesnt like more rewards?
      THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by R225424182 View Post
        you were lucky. I just went 25 tries on a S rank Armor. I'm sorry, but a 20% success rate should proc more often than that....
        it is unlucky. you're the lucky one. IYKWIM
        IGN: Kill Me
        S-385 (West Coast) - Crimson Lair

Comment

yeah i think they raised the success rate. i had 5 unidentifed lvl A clothes, and it only took me 9 tries for all of them.
          it sucks, they make it harder to get the event boxes.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
            yeah i think they raised the success rate. i had 5 unidentifed lvl A clothes, and it only took me 9 tries for all of them.
            it sucks, they make it harder to get the event boxes.
            same here, one S first try and 3 tries for A. hoped to to fail more
            RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
            Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Working...
            X