• Show
Clear All

More whips is good.
    Hoof exchange to whips even better

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
      More whips is good.
      Hoof exchange to whips even better
      +1 couldn't say it better. I'd love the exchange it's inly reason I'm hoarding them
      Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
      s371 Harmony

Comment

yeah, as said before, the whip event rarely gave event chests to begin with. Who is getting upset over not getting these ripoff chests now days? They're a joke.

Comment

spend 50 whips get 20 back is a very good deal to me
          IGN: princestewii
          Class: Archer
          Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
            yeah, as said before, the whip event rarely gave event chests to begin with. Who is getting upset over not getting these ripoff chests now days? They're a joke.
            it is not rare tho, the last 4 gave chests
            Level 49 Archer
            BR 150k

Comment

Spending 50 whips and get 20 back is not all bad.

But when whips is so damn hard to get i think event should value them according to that.

I mean how much whip can u get for free during a month? 2-3k?

If we say 3k, then bonus from event is around 1800 whips. So monthly income of 4800 whips (if this was the standard event).

4800 whips is nothing for a full month of hording imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Nangijala View Post
                Spending 50 whips and get 20 back is not all bad.

But when whips is so damn hard to get i think event should value them according to that.

I mean how much whip can u get for free during a month? 2-3k?

If we say 3k, then bonus from event is around 1800 whips. So monthly income of 4800 whips (if this was the standard event).

4800 whips is nothing for a full month of hording imo.
                I just tested doing 3k whips, and the ones i got in bonus.

And it gave me 800br (put all in matk w/maxed stables).

Wouldnt say thats something to brag about if u consider its 1 month of hording.

Comment

aside from it beeing 800 good br (attack)
                  s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br
                  Slyph orange Hecate 136k br

Comment

Originally posted by kevs926 View Post
                    it is not rare tho, the last 4 gave chests
                    it is rare if you look at the game since the beginning. Someone so new shouldn't act so matter-of-factly. Weren't you the one commenting on being upset over not getting hoofs? lol

Comment

What we get is what we get. Complaining about it gets us nothing. I enjoyed the box and hooves, but I'll take the whips. *shrug* Life will go on.
                      IGN: Swinella
                      Class: Mage
                      lvl: 80
                      BR: 600k-ish+sylph+Useless kid
                      Server: Kabam s79
                      Completely free player. No VIP.

Comment

Originally posted by Swinella View Post
                        What we get is what we get. Complaining about it gets us nothing. I enjoyed the box and hooves, but I'll take the whips. *shrug* Life will go on.
                        Hmm so if they decided to give you 1 gold for every 50 whips would you complain then? or just say that it's better than nothing lmao. Personally this event is okay mainly for the gold if you need the extra gold. Other than that this event does suck just because it's pretty pointless. You don't receive really anything from it at all. If you're in an old server and lvl 80 already. It's highly unlikely you won't be making more gold just off WB daily. Not to mention your stables should be maxed already. So why need whips? Excuse my ignorance if there still some use of mount whips if stable is already maxed out. This event really only benefits new players only. In which case this event should only be on new servers not every server.

Comment

Originally posted by Omniscient2 View Post
                          Hmm so if they decided to give you 1 gold for every 50 whips would you complain then? or just say that it's better than nothing lmao. Personally this event is okay mainly for the gold if you need the extra gold. Other than that this event does suck just because it's pretty pointless. You don't receive really anything from it at all. If you're in an old server and lvl 80 already. It's highly unlikely you won't be making more gold just off WB daily. Not to mention your stables should be maxed already. So why need whips? Excuse my ignorance if there still some use of mount whips if stable is already maxed out. This event really only benefits new players only. In which case this event should only be on new servers not every server.
                          I have the choice to use the whips during an event, use them during the month, or not use them at all. My input means nothing to anyone. I'm not a special little snowflake, so any complaints i make will be largely ignored.
                          IGN: Swinella
                          Class: Mage
                          lvl: 80
                          BR: 600k-ish+sylph+Useless kid
                          Server: Kabam s79
                          Completely free player. No VIP.

Comment

I personally prefer to get some whips return so I could further train stable. Event boxes are sweet. I want them, too.

Hoofs are easy from DI. It's not hard to max mount refinement unless you have a crazy number of mounts. And if you do have many mounts, you can go much further in DI so the daily hoof income could easily satisfy your refinement needs.

Comment

Not everyone is cashing big & not everyone has every mount. If your stable is maxed on whips, you can't train it further any ways, so this event is irrelevant to you no matter what the rewards are.

Originally posted by Omniscient2 View Post
                              Not to mention your stables should be maxed already. So why need whips?

Comment

Working...
                              X