Suggestion/Idea inventory tickets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion/Idea inventory tickets

hi guys, I know lots of us are running out of space in our inventory so was thinking that for an event they could give out some kind of a vouchers or tickets for opening spaces. I know you can use bound to open space but figured if they can give out honor and let you buy it why not give out inventory vouchers. I don't know about you guys but i'm not gonna spend 7k balens for space don't see how thats worth $75 or months of saving tell you the truth I think the inventory should be fully unlock at a certain level or half and half hit level 80 half unlocked. get to Lv 9 Vip rest unlocked I think that's fair.
    Last edited by michael509; 03-25-2015, 08:45 AM.
    Mage: level 80
    Battle rating:guess
    Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49

" My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

-R2games

I think this is actually a very nice idea. And its quite on the more original scope as well. I do not know if this will ever come to pass but I do thank you for making a very nice and original suggestion. (and having a backpack on life support would be thrilled hehe)

I hope that in the future they will give this suggestion some serious consideration and keep them coming
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

+1 for this. It's actually a very nice idea! They could add single slot vouchers or ones which unlock a whole row (a whole page sounds a bit too generous of them to me, so I won't suggest that ).

Comment

Something I thought of is make inventory like skills, every few levels, you get to open up a row or maybe just a half a row or something like that. I know this would be too generous but since this game does not want people to camp, this would help with that.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
          Something I thought of is make inventory like skills, every few levels, you get to open up a row or maybe just a half a row or something like that. I know this would be too generous but since this game does not want people to camp, this would help with that.
          This is the most reasonable inventory suggestion ever made here, hope someone read it.
          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Working...
          X