Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Question] Regarding Refinement Crystal Level 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Regarding Refinement Crystal Level 2

Good Day Forums,

Id like to ask, where is the best place for a level 35-40 character to gather equipment in order to produce level 2 refinement crystals.

- Which Solo Dungeon

- Which MP Dungeon

Your answer will be much appreciated.
    IGN : LightStratos
    Class : Mage
    Guild : UNITED
    Wartunes Server : [S40] The Badlands

God Bless to all

dam it ignore me lol
    Last edited by 御萧xXLJXx; 11-06-2012, 12:08 AM.
    Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

Level 2 refinement crystals are used to refine equipment from level 30-59. We need them to refine the level 35 , 45 , or even the 55 pvp set. What I meant was, I am looking for the best place to loot equipment which can be recycled in order to produce Level 2 refinement crystals.

God Bless to all

Comment

Originally posted by -=Light=- View Post
        Level 2 refinement crystals are used to refine equipment from level 30-59. We need them to refine the level 35 , 45 , or even the 55 pvp set. What I meant was, I am looking for the best place to loot equipment which can be recycled in order to produce Level 2 refinement crystals.
        do the void and any lvl 40+ SPD......and after uve done all that, u should try the wilds, dont underestimate it ever, just hunt treasure chests in the wilds, time consuming yeah but it provides good amount of ref crystals

Comment

do the void and any lvl 40+ SPD......and after uve done all that, u should try the wilds, dont underestimate it ever, just hunt treasure chests in the wilds, time consuming yeah but it provides good amount of ref crystals
          Thank you

God Bless to all

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
            do the wilds give exp?

Comment

So, wilds do not give you exp.
              The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

any equipment green and above can be used to recycle which gives refine crystals

MP dungeons give a wide range of blue equipment which gives 4 lvl 2 crystals

so i recommend MP dungeons
                Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                  any equipment green and above can be used to recycle which gives refine crystals

MP dungeons give a wide range of blue equipment which gives 4 lvl 2 crystals

so i recommend MP dungeons

So Which one has more loot, The Bloodlands or The Void?
                  Last edited by -=Light=-; 11-06-2012, 08:44 PM. Reason: Typo

God Bless to all

Comment

Originally posted by -=Light=- View Post
                    So Which one has more loot, The Bloodlands or The Void?
                    If ur talking about loot in terms of green+ gears then the formula is simple.....more the number of mobs in a dungeon, higher are the chances of you getting a colored equipment, and for that void is the best imo

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                      If ur talking about loot in terms of green+ gears then the formula is simple.....more the number of mobs in a dungeon, higher are the chances of you getting a colored equipment, and for that void is the best imo
                      Thanks man, how about in solo dungeons? Where could be the best place?

God Bless to all

Comment

Since you're looking for L2 refinement crystals, then any level 30+ dungeon will do the trick. That includes Graveyard, Bloodlands, Void, etc. The solo dungeons are not so good because they don't drop much gear, so focus on MP dungeons.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                          So, wilds do not give you exp.
                          its about time.... every game mobs give exp , only this...

Comment

Working...
                          X