Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chat System , Gems , Stamina , Another version of Crypts , Alchemy , mystery market

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chat System , Gems , Stamina , Another version of Crypts , Alchemy , mystery market

Chat System

OMG I Freaking Hate System chat spam!!!
    I turned chat to guild only and I am still spammed with system chatter.

I don't Care that Peter just cleared my crops of bugs 7 times and then weeded my crops 9 times!!
    I read the announcement the first time, let me have the option to turn system off so I dont have to read it every hour!

THE SUGGESTION = DONT INCLUDE SYSTEM CHAT WHEN I SELECT A SPECIFIC CHAT LIKE PARTY OR GUILD

Gems

Gem exchange for other Gems limited to level 3?

Please allow any level gem to be exchanged... Mystery Market takes long enough so when you see a level 4 PATK gem but you're a mage, it's seriously annoying!
    I would have spent those Balens on Gems, just like you want - but as i can't use it or exchange it, unlucky for you because I would have spent the same again with the next one as well. Instead i do without - and I am not paying those redonkulous prices to speed it up. If you want me to spend Balens, at least show me stuff i want to buy. This is request/suggestion is almost entirely based on mystery market - but also when i heard you will "eventually" be able to exchange gems, i upgraded my matks to level 4 on my archer character in preparation and now im stuck with them!

Stamina

Not everyone has unlimited broadband and waiting hours in Altar of Enoblement uses up too much.
    This isn't a high priority, but the least you could do is let it build stamina whilst you are offline if you logged out in there. (Just to save KB of connection)
    I am now Unlimited, but until recently, that option was not available at my location and playing this game put me within 10 KB of my net limit every month.

Needless to say, i did not (ever) fill my stamina up in altar... i quickly started and then ended it straight away for daily bonus thing and then i continued with everything else. Ensuring I would not exceed my monthly limit.

Crypts 3
    I have heard of a team losing to The Eye of Yaros in the 40-45 MP dungeon... which amused me... but... it made me think:
    Why not have a group version of Crypts?

1 Free run; 2 free runs if VIP; Key for 1 extra run
    (1 Key can be obtained after completing a non-exp quest that states you must achieve completion of room 50 of crypts and complete 5 runs of any MP dungeon)

Instead of exp after every fight, Random drops similar to wild mobs like daru pearls are given instead. Bosses dont give Gems they give special random drops; like broken weapon, Potions, Seeds for farm ... Nothing major just something different.

Possible Exp Scrolls, Refinement Crystals, Crystaloids or whatever in every 10th room (10, 2, 30, 40)

Drops dont really matter, could be exp for all I care and be exactly like normal crypts - the point is a group version of crypts.

To make a Party, all members run to the center of the wilds and go to a special temple.
    It is just like Hall of Heroes, you join a room and all click ready. Once it starts your free attempt is Gone.
    If a member of the Party leaves; same as with Group Dungeon, you click the "P" in top left and use the invite button. They will be told what room of the group crypts the group is at and can choose to join or not.
    Like wise, as with Group MP Dungeons, a world recruit option can work too but they risk getting a random weak person.

The Rankings work with the list of the full team of 4 that have made it the furthest. - many available options to do this.

[Rank 1 Team] < click that and shows you all 4

or

Rank One [Littsnow, Divine, RangerZen, Aefond] room 55
    Rank Two [Divine, Mystogan, Cyner, Fishyman] room 55
    Rank Three [Littsnow, RangerZen, Mystogan, Carbonate] room 51

etc... many possible ways

As its four people fighting, the rooms will consist of 2 groups of 6 aggressors. After first 6 die, 6 more come in - after those you move to room two. And repeat to 5.. same as crypts in a fashion.
    Boss Rooms have 2 Bosses at once (Can you imagine fighting 2 Eyes of Yaros at once at the end of Void Dungeon?)

IF a member of the party does not have a key for a key run, then system will state: "player x does not have a key to continue" .. that way the party knows who it is that can not continue and they can find someone who does have a key.

Alchemy

WHY does the Balen price increase with each purchase of Gold from Alchemy?
    I am sorry, but the Balen - Gold exchange rate is FAR superior on World Boss.
    I rarely use Balens on World Boss because I earn plenty without using them and tho 10 Balens for a Revive is "OK" its not overly beneficial to me, i would rather scout the mystery market.
    With the boss though, you get both Gold AND Daru!
    10 Balens to me is 12k+Gold and 12k+Daru. x5 = 60k Gold and 60k Daru for the total cost of 50 Balens.

So WHY on Earth would I pay 50 Balens for 52k Gold and then 55 Balens for 52k Gold, then 60 Balens for 52k Gold? I mean, its not like I get Daru at the same time like with world boss. And with Daru Alchemy you get less than with Gold!

Honestly, I would pay the 50 Balens on occasion for the 52k Gold, because sometimes I am a little short and I need to enchant something, or finish getting my astral points to 7k or finish getting contribution for a guild skill....
    I would even do that up to 10 times...
    BUT I WONT pay 55, 60, 65 etc... accumulating with each purchase. IF you want my money, keep it at 50 per purchase.

Yes I am getting an advantage buying game gold for real money... BUT I am a strong believe that no Money = No GAME.
    SO - Give me reasons to keep spending my money. Dont start getting all stingy!
    My reasons for buying Balens in the beginning seemed plentiful but after a while I realized that I can do just fine by playing the game all I need is Socket Rods (which are slightly overprice but what the heck, at least the armor i used them on lasts longer than a packet of cigs) and VIP

Again: Balens and VIP is all I need/want.

I would spend more, but you dont give me enough reason to.
    Keeping the Alchemy at 50 with every purchase would make me buy at least 4 alchemies for gold daily i think. Thats more for you.
    I am not alone on that either, almost every casher in my guild said same - those that didnt said 50 balens too high wb is way better and they would rather just get the world boss ones and not include the bonus of alchemy.

Mystery Market (last one finally)

Okay, I dont really mind most of the prices... but the cost of speeding it up is so stupid.
    I paid to speed it up once, because I had waited 4 hours, then 4 more, then 4 more and got impatient coz i had to go sleep >.>
    The best item it had displayed all day was a level 4 charisma potion (or arguably a level 4 power potion but i am a mage so it was pointless to me)
    So I paid, and what did it show me? 4 freaking potions!!
    So I risked it one more time: 2 potions, 1 lvl 3 health flask thing and a city protection

SERIOUSLY?!

Behave yourself. Mystery market my (cough) ...Either take out the junk or reduce the timer to 2 hours. Or reduce the cost of speed up to 10 Balens - or half the timer AND reduce the cost... AND take out the junk.. -sigh-
    You have it so people spend money on it right? .. So why all the junk?! I can get the Health Vial thing from my guild Shop!!!!
    Level 6 Luck Stone for Enchanting?! Why is that in there?! I would rather buy small ones from guild shop and synthesize!!

I have no idea what you doing with that market. Out of the countless times I have viewed it with small hopes of finding what i want, I have purchased 3 items from there. On ONE of those occasions I even recharged for 2k Balens just to purchase something from there. I have never been tempted to do it since, because I have not since (2+weeks) seen something in there thats worth it.
    As a mage I dont need a non-exchangeable lvl 4 patk gem, or a level 4 crit gem, or a level 5 power potion...
    -Sigh- I give up... but I suggest it changes because this Balen spender just lost another reason to puchase balens. Looks like I only need to buy socket rods from now on and keep renewing my VIP.

Unless of course those 2 prices go up... in which case i would turn into a f2p player - which inevitably would lead to me quitting and not using up my lifespan on this game
    Last edited by LamiaArcher; 11-05-2012, 08:49 PM.
Working...
X