Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prizes for exceeding more then 95 devotion!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prizes for exceeding more then 95 devotion!

the title says it all
    maybe make it VIP only! considering they are the only ones able to get pass 100!

too greedy

Comment

I'm not quite sure I understand what you're saying about VIPs. Are you saying that VIPs are the only ones capable of getting the full 100 devotion each day? if so, then that is not the case at all, as I am a non-paying player and I can get 100 devotion each day very easily.

As for the prize for 100 devotion, I do think that something should be added. How about 80K Gold (yes, I already know you get 20K gold at 80 devotion)? Gold gets sucked up fast at later levels in the game and players could use as much as they could possibly get. Plus it would also help out with more guild contributions or astral capturing.

That's just a random idea that I came up with on a whim. I might try and think up some other kind of suggestion for it later.
      In-Game Name: Drayga
      Server: [S86] Mireworth Keep
      Guild: Vicious (Guild Master)
      Class: Knight

"Get Drayga'ed."

Comment

Originally posted by Mrbingo View Post
        the title says it all
        maybe make it VIP only! considering they are the only ones able to get pass 100!
        who told u that
        i can get 100 devotions

check after u get 95 devotions u
        will have 1 or 2 more quests to finish and if u finish them u get 100 devotions simple
        also thats a bit too selfish
        if VIPs only get the reward for 100 devotions then everyone will riot
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Regular players can get 100 devotion every day.

VIP can get 110 or possibly 115, but get no extra benefit or prize for it, I forget as I cancelled it after 1 month.
          Daveyboog - "Voted Mage with Most Disappointing BR 2013 - But Crusader None The Less !!!"
          NEPHILIM - S5 - Roaring Wetlands
          Veni, vermini, vomui

Comment

Originally posted by daveime View Post
            Regular players can get 100 devotion every day.

VIP can get 110 or possibly 115, but get no extra benefit or prize for it, I forget as I cancelled it after 1 month.
            i don't believe this
            u actually went for VIP for extra devotions
            usually it only for more EXP and alchemy turns not for VIP devotions and VIP wheel (VIP wheel will soon become a reason due to the new one coming)
            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
              i don't believe this
              u actually went for VIP for extra devotions
              Did I actually *say* that anywhere in my post ? What I said was I happened to be trying VIP, and noticed it was possible to get higher than 100 devotion. Not that it makes any difference, the VIP offered no real benefits at all, and as for the VIP Wheel *cough* ripoff *cough*
              Daveyboog - "Voted Mage with Most Disappointing BR 2013 - But Crusader None The Less !!!"
              NEPHILIM - S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Veni, vermini, vomui

Comment

Did I actually *say* that anywhere in my post ? What I said was I happened to be trying VIP, and noticed it was possible to get higher than 100 devotion. Not that it makes any difference, the VIP offered no real benefits at all, and as for the VIP Wheel *cough* ripoff *cough*
                Have you seen the new VIP wheel yet? I happen to get 2 Gold L3 Victory Seed. And the wheel isn't half empty anymore.
                The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

i meant the i can't believe u can't actually went VIP for devotions as a joke don't take it seriously ok (jokes help lighten up and allows a person to have fun)

VIP gives EXP
                  and more alchemy
                  true the current VIP wheel sucks but then new one which is coming up is better

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                    i meant the i can't believe u can't actually went VIP for devotions as a joke don't take it seriously ok (jokes help lighten up and allows a person to have fun)

VIP gives EXP
                    and more alchemy
                    true the current VIP wheel sucks but then new one which is coming up is better
                    It's not just becoming better, it is better now
                    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                      It's not just becoming better, it is better now
                      really ?
                      cool

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Originally posted by Medras View Post
                        I'm not quite sure I understand what you're saying about VIPs. Are you saying that VIPs are the only ones capable of getting the full 100 devotion each day? if so, then that is not the case at all, as I am a non-paying player and I can get 100 devotion each day very easily.

As for the prize for 100 devotion, I do think that something should be added. How about 80K Gold (yes, I already know you get 20K gold at 80 devotion)? Gold gets sucked up fast at later levels in the game and players could use as much as they could possibly get. Plus it would also help out with more guild contributions or astral capturing.

That's just a random idea that I came up with on a whim. I might try and think up some other kind of suggestion for it later.

+1 for that

its nice to add more additional prizes
                        if devotion gets 100....
                        i angrily agree w/. that....
                        FILIPINOS ARE GOOD AND KIND
                        JUST DON'T MESS WITH THEM
                        WE DON'T DIE....WE MULTIPLY...

Comment

Working...
                        X