BG Honor Medals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BG Honor Medals

1.Okay, Obviously no one is going to get the next medal after elite warrior if they are going to lose honor. Take out the *lose honor* garbage.
    It's bad enough the medals only last for 7 days.
    Also,
    How the hell are we supposed to replenish our medals at that ridiculous price when we need to save insigs for sets?

2.The cata tokens need to be upped a bit more. It is taking forever to get 1600(balen users have the advantage to get crypt keys, and we don't)

3.Take balen revive OUT of bosses. That's just cheating.

4.When you upgrade the farm you should be able to harvest more from people.It's annoying.Also,fixing the harvest bug might be nice.

5.Drop a rod randomly in MP dungeons. There is a chance 1 of the 4 will get one.

6. Adjust the matching in Group arena.It's pathetic for lower lvls.

7.Group lvls better in BG. You can't have lvl 40 against lvl 59.... SERIOUSLY. Or do you only cater to $$ spenders?

8.Don't add expansions on top of the problems in the game which are obvious.

9. Don't throw events at us that fail. At least check them out first.

10. Cut the astral xp you need in half. That's really disheartening when you need 14k to lvl 4 orange. Who the HELL
    has that kind of gold?

11. The wilds need some more additions for us to play through. As you notice Sands is basically a barren land.
    Even with mounts... it's still gonna be empty.Add more things to kill so we aren't falling asleep.

12.When it's daylight savings time,PLAN AHEAD for it,instead of having people miss events that you have set an hour AHEAD.
    This is unprofessional.

13.Badlands has got to be the MOST tiresome dungeon ever. Its all bright sand. People are falling ASLEEP in there.Not only is is long
    and boring,but it's BRIGHT on the eyes. Change the scenery a bit.

14. Don't even bother putting the expansion in until you sort the bugs that will come with it.

15.But really... Focus on making the game more entertaining instead of balening people just to make unpaying people feel useless and having them
    quit the game. It really makes a game a lot better when you have people WORK for their power and lvl gains.(see revives at boss)

I don't pay and it is taking me twice as long to achieve goals in this game.
    How do you think people feel when they are being punished for not spending their bill money?
    I think it would be a LOT healthier environment if you just sell cosmetic items in the shop.
    People would be more happy in the game and stay.
    You would ALREADY get the VIP money. You shouldn't be so greedy.It drives players away.

I'm agree at #1.. Maybe putting a permanent medal in arena in maybe 2k-2.5k Insignia depending on their honor.. Because only cashier can earn minimum of 150+ insig in 1 Group arena event.. But normal player can only farm 80-100 insig.. Thats too bad.. Its too hard to earn Insig to buy Arena Set.. In case, how can we buy worth 1k-1.6k Insig MEDAL w/ expiration.. I hope GM and ADMIN make and put permanent MEDAL in ARENA SHOP.. 30 days , 15 Days , 7 Days really really not worth it..

Comment

please DON'T add perma insignia. if it is, please place it with reasonable price. like 100k ins for private, 200k ins for champ, etc.

Comment

Idea 1: - 1 cause u only lose honor AFTER crusader honor title meaning once ur crusader ur strong enough to defend urself
        also ur not gonna lose 1000 honor per death just maybe 50 to 60 maximum is 100
        don't be a spoil sport we don't want players with easy get honor
        there should be some downsides

idea 1 part 2: u can use orange PVE set and replenish ur medals

idea 2: patience u don't need to get the whole set in 1 day u can take 1 item at a time and slowly build urself

idea 3: agreed i hate the revive option there should be a free revive or no revive

idea 4: u don't need more people complaining that farm friends are stealing their crops ok so no need and the bugs need to be fixed so agreed on fixing the bug but the more harvest gets -1

idea 5: make other members jealous ? no thank u and also r2 doesn't have clearance from 7 roads to give free socketing rods so its not happening

idea 6: agreed we need better match system

idea 7: agreed a new BG (for 50+) is needed

idea 8: agreed

idea 9: well i don't get which event is a fail but if ur talking about Bugs then ur mistaken bugs only come after the event is implemented (we do get compensation unlike in CS)

idea 10: slow and steady wins the race there are many players who have level 5 and level 6 orange astrals the key to get it is patience

idea 11: deadly sands in my server is getting crowded but not as much as in fetid swamp but yea i agree on 1 thing
        the sands are too bright make it more darker please

idea 12: This is a USA based game hence their rule is the law so there is nothing u can do about it

idea 13: agreed i want the scene to change make it a black swamp

idea 14: bugs come after implementation of the event or the new items or areas (etc etc) so r2 doesn't know about it before it happens

idea 15: agreed soo many times already but u should know r2 have their own expense too so don't be so hard on them ok
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Agreed that matching in arena is broken. I've been with players in the low 30s just like me and face the top 5 players on the realm and other top 10 members consistently where we all get 1 shotted, and they are all 45+. I've talked to other players in my guild at the same time who are 40+ and they fight low 30s. Also there are many times when I face the same team over and over for 4 or even 5+ times in a row.

I say no on harvesting more from people. It would just add to the frustration and complaining of stealing.

8 and 14 is the same suggestion. You are calling the developers unprofessional when you can't word your post right.

You are not paying. Quit complaining so much about those that want to pay. It's paying customers unlike yourself that allow for this game to exist and continue to do so, and improve. If you have such a problem where paying customers get a big advantage then find a game where you pay a set amount per user such as buying it at the store or a monthly fee for everyone. And this is coming from someone who doesn't pay.

Comment

Originally posted by R24877577 View Post
            Agreed that matching in arena is broken. I've been with players in the low 30s just like me and face the top 5 players on the realm and other top 10 members consistently where we all get 1 shotted, and they are all 45+. I've talked to other players in my guild at the same time who are 40+ and they fight low 30s. Also there are many times when I face the same team over and over for 4 or even 5+ times in a row.

I say no on harvesting more from people. It would just add to the frustration and complaining of stealing.

8 and 14 is the same suggestion. You are calling the developers unprofessional when you can't word your post right.

You are not paying. Quit complaining so much about those that want to pay. It's paying customers unlike yourself that allow for this game to exist and continue to do so, and improve. If you have such a problem where paying customers get a big advantage then find a game where you pay a set amount per user such as buying it at the store or a monthly fee for everyone. And this is coming from someone who doesn't pay.
            PTP or FTP
            they are all the same
            without PTP players the game won't exist
            without FTP players the PTP players won't exist
            so we are all equal
            if he plays then he has the right to complain the faults but
            calling r2 unprofessional is not right
            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
            [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
            X