Coin of Ancestry Fragments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coin of Ancestry Fragments

Just noticed this after today's maintenance.
    Attached Files

you know what am i thinking? i think they will reduce the coin's droprate and/or changed it into coin shards.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

don't give them bad idea ;(
      RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
      Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
        you know what am i thinking? i think they will reduce the coin's droprate and/or changed it into coin shards.
        My experience is anecdotal at best, but based upon past events, it seems that's already occurring.
        IGN: Swinella
        Class: Mage
        lvl: 80
        BR: 600k-ish+sylph+Useless kid
        Server: Kabam s79
        Completely free player. No VIP.

Comment

Originally posted by Swinella View Post
          My experience is anecdotal at best, but based upon past events, it seems that's already occurring.
          Yeah, it is. Since they give you 1/4 boxes, so you have a 1/4 chance at an additional 1/10000 chance (just random #s but you get the idea) just lowers the chance at coin, and with a probably abysmally lower drop rate compared to first 2-3 events that had it, yeah... prime time to troll with some really awesome items in coin exchange, since very few will have the reserves of it left lol

Comment

fix it after everyone deleted them in disgust

Comment

Working...
            X