Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

S32 Pose look here for my vip lvl... Iz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S32 Pose look here for my vip lvl... Iz

Click image for larger version

Name:	IZU VIP.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	265.2 KB
ID:	1733369

I showed my pose, show me yours

Name:	405107_378622138879888_1350519728_n.jpg
Size:	114.0 KB
ID:	1662255

there u have izudal

Comment

Name:	vip.png
Size:	870.5 KB
ID:	1662256

- Death

Comment

And now im waiting for Death one

Comment

U still have more than me lol

Comment

I wonder with that vip lvl 5 1454/1500 + 3500 balens on your acc how much money you spended, since we are on the 1st month server

Comment

why you all still fighting over who spend more?

Comment

cause nothing left to fight about

Comment

is that first post IE?

*edit*

didnt see the logo at the bottom.. hahahaha IE!

Comment

nothing to fight about? look out to cross server battle then, then you guys can fight the monsters on S1-3 those lv .60s+ monsters...
                    Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

u talk about S1? man this Server is not even a month and we are already lvl50 so we dont care bout S1-3

Comment

nothing to fight about? look out to cross server battle then, then you guys can fight the monsters on S1-3 those lv .60s+ monsters...

were from S32 not from S1-3 besides that they play the game from long time. were not even playing for 30 days and me and izudal are already lvl50 with 27k+ Br so we dont care bout other servers if u can do it on that time tell me

Comment

Originally posted by R23036721 View Post

were from S32 not from S1-3 besides that they play the game from long time. were not even playing for 30 days and me and izudal are already lvl50 with 27k+ Br so we dont care bout other servers if u can do it on that time tell me
                          if i tried i probably could. i'll tell you i could. but the point is. why would i even bother try? LOL. there is no reward in it for me and i would get burned out to easily. i take my time and heck i'm feeling burned out already.

i hope you guys are not showing off VIP level lol. that's pretty childish and trying to say hey, look at me, i spend over 5,000 dollars. i'm a rich @$#%@$%. lol

we had a guy on our server he was VIP lv. 7 in first month too. he was sporting high level gems and beat guys 5 level higher with a new set gear, and where is he now? he quit . LOL

hope you guys stay around then lol
                          Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

dude the point here is complety the inverse. this post was to proove that i dont need to put toons of balens to be as good as izudal wich pumped his acc with like 5k $ for me people who does it like your lvl7 vip mate are noobs. the point is to be good without mmuch balens. and ofc u can everyone can the funny thing is you doesnt lol so plz why are u posting coments? this was a think between us no need uselles coments.

Comment

This thread causes migraine.
                              [S7] Serpent's Den
                              IGN: Million
                              Guild: Nizami

Comment

Working...
                              X