Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it me or have they changed dimensions extra energy to pure balens ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it me or have they changed dimensions extra energy to pure balens ?

I'm sure you used to be able to buy steps with bound balens but now it seems you can't? Haven't done dimensions for a while as they all had weeks left in them but now I try to do 1 and it says insufficient balens.. I was sure you could use bound balens for it .
    Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
    s371 Harmony

you should be able to...I got the popup asking to use bound balens first when I was doing dimensions yesterday. Curious. did this happen with others in your server as well? Sounds like a bug unless it changed with the maintenance last night....havent done today so dont know
    ♥♥Hugs and Hearts♥♥
    SquishyFoxy
    S1 resident Gently fragile mage
    (a tad on the delicate side)

Comment

Originally posted by LyNxEfecT View Post
      I'm sure you used to be able to buy steps with bound balens but now it seems you can't? Haven't done dimensions for a while as they all had weeks left in them but now I try to do 1 and it says insufficient balens.. I was sure you could use bound balens for it .
      its just you. at least it didnt happen to me.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Just checked Lynxy...I seemed ok today for me too
        ♥♥Hugs and Hearts♥♥
        SquishyFoxy

Comment

It has happened to me before also. Sometimes it simply wont let you use bound balens. Then the next day it works fine.

Comment

I found this bug long time ago already send them 2 ticket about this first time they answer me something like u are using realy balens for buy at x time next time u must check carefully etc , 2nd time they wont asnwer me , i found how this way work if u buy extral step after dungeon and stamina resetting(was 5:00 server time its will use realy balens) its will back to normal after 10:00 server i "call" it was reset so next time dont buy extral step during this time

Comment

tips: dont click the "dont show this again" whenever the pop up on using balens shown. an extra half a second work is better than "accidentally" using your unbound balens.
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

nah he would not be careless. I know this guy. He would be very careful and thorough. It is more likely dunzo and MinhZye both experienced the same glitch...one of the wonderful intermittent glitches like collecting in DI or being kicked from mp or arena knight but etc etc etc ....aaaaaaaa
                ♥♥Hugs and Hearts♥♥
                SquishyFoxy

Comment

Okies thanks guys and thanx squishy :3

I'll check it again tomorrow no way on earth I'm using real balens for that

Precisia----
                  s371 Harmony

Comment

If you recharge from the Mystic Gate, it has to be balens (bound is ok). You can always Use an energy Core from inventory & it'll charge up normally.

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                      If you recharge from the Mystic Gate, it has to be balens (bound is ok). You can always Use an energy Core from inventory & it'll charge up normally.
                      Don't charge to normal.

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                        The topic is about the dimension energy, the one you use to move inside dimensions, not about the energy you use to port in wilds and enter in dimensions.

Another wording issue that brings so much confusion....
                        THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

45 bb for 100 energy? looks like a bad deal
                          Level 49 Archer
                          BR 150k

Comment

Not a good deal no but I was less than 100 steps from completing dimension and wanted to finish it to get the extra adv chest but was gonna use the Bb I loot inside the dimensions to buy 100 steps but alas it wouldn't let me. Seems fine now though. Ty guys

Precisia----
                            s371 Harmony

Comment

Originally posted by kevs926 View Post
                              45 bb for 100 energy? looks like a bad deal
                              if it costs 10 energy/step, yes its a good deal when you tried to clear expert map as fast as you can.

if they didnt limit the purchase, i might have spent all of my BB on it.

Comment

Working...
                              X