Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Recharge SCAMMERS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recharge SCAMMERS

Where the whips gone yesterday was whips so I recharge today expecting there to be whips and they changed it to some crappy **** . scamming Cupcakes
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-26-2015, 11:52 AM.
    WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Oh wow, R2 is a lame company, but you can't blame them for not paying attention.

But lets start a silly whine thread, ill hop on.

Why can I only buy the Casanova mount today????
    Im not at home right now and I can't recharge!!!!!!!!!

Sadly, its a true story lol.

Comment

We all agree r2 makes everything for money, without caring for the players. They are baaaaad, customer service is non existent, bugs keep popping and never get fixed etc etc etc.

BUT posts like this make me wanna say: You deserve all this, because you have absolutely NO common sense and i dont tolerate stupidity, in fact all the stupids should suffer even more.

Open forum > news > clown events or whatever its called > OH MY GOD, recharge event is daily with different rewards, gg

If further explanation needed, ill try draw some pictures
      THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

You broke the whine streak already daunapu :S

Comment

Like Daunapu pointed out, the recharge bonus today is different than yesterday. I fail to see how that's a scam, or deserving of the language you used. Please check the event info in the future.
          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

OMG. i cant even downvote Esme for being the 2nd to break it.

Comment

daunapu complained twice as much as the OP. Entertaining

Comment

Originally posted by JeffExtreme View Post
                daunapu complained twice as much as the OP. Entertaining
                How I complained and about what? About people being stupid? If thats what you mean, then yes, I have ALWAYS "complained" about that here and always will. Just post something utterly dumb and i'll be the 1st to tell you that.
                THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Can you still draw some pictures?

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFrenzy View Post
                    Where the whips gone yesterday was whips so I recharge today expecting there to be whips and they changed it to some crappy **** . scamming Cupcakes
                    I know this has you frustrated, but you are also responsible to make sure before doing things of this nature. The recharge packs when up on offer have been changing a whole lot lately. Always check the forums or click the recharge pack first to keep yourself in the future.. and am sorry this happened
                    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                      Oh wow, R2 is a lame company, but you can't blame them for not paying attention.

But lets start a silly whine thread, ill hop on.

Why can I only buy the Casanova mount today????
                      Im not at home right now and I can't recharge!!!!!!!!!

Sadly, its a true story lol.
                      Oooh piet my good ole buddy ole pal you're getting that a$$ for me? You're so nice lol

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                        Oooh piet my good ole buddy ole pal you're getting that a$$ for me? You're so nice lol
                        Im so gonna kill you in CW tonite lol

Comment

Im so gonna kill you in CW tonite lol
                          T-T bully!

I only have 4 dimensions running not good being on at reset half asleep doing dimensions not realizing one expires later on.... blah lol

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                            T-T bully!

I only have 4 dimensions running not good being on at reset half asleep doing dimensions not realizing one expires later on.... blah lol
                            No worries there for you, Im running hybride with 4 advanced waters and one intermediate.

Comment

No worries there for you, Im running hybride with 4 advanced waters and one intermediate.
                              4 adv? What's your reduce res stat lol 800?

Comment

Working...
                              X