Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

CW idea

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CW idea

Maybe need to fix the ** that a guy who has tons of dark dim and mages can heal all day. Wins even though both his sylph dead. When its 1 on 3 and mage can heal u cant beat the one guy cuz he heals u lose cuz he is doing 3 to 1 dmg. So shouldn't count dmg done to sylphs just main char. Cuz any strong mage can live thru with dark ** dim **. Just a thought.

Just found out CW really sux
    2 fights i was on nearly full HP just about to kill opponent when fight finished
    Yet i still lost fight
    That can't be right

Comment

Yup total ** when the person is almost dead and u lose cause of this ** of hp rule "there slyhs still alive" person that made that obv is a nuff nuff
      Just happen on last fight for me go figure
      Last edited by Ali___G; 03-26-2015, 08:05 PM.

Comment

its rough when u lose cuz the mage had tons res and can heal if he has mass dark u use dark u lose. Cuz if he don't kill ur sylphs he does 3 to 1 dmg so that def needs to be fixed.

Comment

I'm facepalming quite badly right now.

Comment

Dude, I've gone 14-1 in 3 straight CWs, ranking #2 or #3 in all of them in the preliminaries...

And because I don't have 3 max-orange pets w/ all purple gear I don't qualify for the top-16 group despite, over the last few CW, beating pretty much all but 2 or 3 of the regulars in that top-16.

When people can lose 3 or 4 fights, rank well outside the top-16 in prelims and still make the Warlords hall because they've bought their BR - they really shouldn't be complaining.

Comment

would u like some cheese to go with ur whine?

Comment

Here is an even better idea - quit.

Pay-to-win garbage games are the cancer of the global gaming community, and Wartune is the most obnoxious, over-rated, underwhelming and negative example of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis63 View Post
                  Just found out CW really sux
                  2 fights i was on nearly full HP just about to kill opponent when fight finished
                  Yet i still lost fight
                  That can't be right
                  Losing when your opponent is nearly out of HP is annoying... losing when your opponent and both of their sylphs are DEAD is absurd! And yet it has happened to me at least once in each CW since they replaced troops
                  They can never hope to understand the source of our power...
                  Ãœbermage - 2M+ - Kabam Server 19 (Euro)

Comment

typical dorkstorm, whining because his cash is getting beat by skill lol
                    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                    Class: Archer
                    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
                      Dude, I've gone 14-1 in 3 straight CWs, ranking #2 or #3 in all of them in the preliminaries...

And because I don't have 3 max-orange pets w/ all purple gear I don't qualify for the top-16 group despite, over the last few CW, beating pretty much all but 2 or 3 of the regulars in that top-16.

When people can lose 3 or 4 fights, rank well outside the top-16 in prelims and still make the Warlords hall because they've bought their BR - they really shouldn't be complaining.
                      And what's even worse is that the strength of the backup sylphs seems to be completely irrelevant. I'm not totally certain about CW, but in guild boss and CA, the backups seem to do roughly the same damage, even when one is >4x the strength of the other. So it's up to around 150k fake br. Extremely expensive fake br.

Comment

Originally posted by -DarkSt0rm1- View Post
                        Maybe need to fix the ** that a guy who has tons of dark dim and mages can heal all day. Wins even though both his sylph dead. When its 1 on 3 and mage can heal u cant beat the one guy cuz he heals u lose cuz he is doing 3 to 1 dmg. So shouldn't count dmg done to sylphs just main char. Cuz any strong mage can live thru with dark ** dim **. Just a thought.
                        Doesn't sound broke. Sounds like someone has outsmarted a big casher.

Comment

Working...
                        X